AIOSEO – The Best WordPress SEO Plugin & Toolkit
All in One SEO for WordPress is the original WordPress SEO plugin started in 2007. Over 3 million smart website owners use AIOSEO to properly setup WordPress SEO, so their websites can rank higher in search engines.
We believe you shouldn’t have to hire an SEO expert or developer to properly setup WordPress SEO. That’s why we built AIOSEO as the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin and marketing toolkit, so you can improve your website’s SEO rankings and uncover new SEO growth opportunities in less than 10 minutes.
At All in One SEO (AIOSEO), user experience is our #1 priority. From website SEO setup to ongoing SEO optimization, our team of SEO experts have created easy to follow SEO workflows that will help you outrank your competitors in search results. This is why many industry leaders award AIOSEO as the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL!
AIOSEO’s WordPress SEO plugin features are highly optimized for Google and other popular search engine algorithm because we follow the most up to date SEO standards and SEO best practices. We can honestly say that AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the world.
This plugin is the lite version of the All in One WordPress SEO Pro plugin that comes with all the SEO features you will ever need to rank higher in search engines including smart SEO schema markup, advanced SEO modules, powerful SEO sitemap suite, local SEO module, Google AMP SEO, WooCommerce SEO, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress SEO plugin now!
We took the pain out of optimizing WordPress SEO and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, SEO experts, marketers, and developers love AIOSEO, and you will too!
✨ Properly Setup WordPress SEO (without Hiring an Expert)
AIOSEO makes it easy to setup WordPress SEO, the RIGHT WAY. Our smart WordPress SEO setup wizard helps you optimize your website’s SEO settings based on your unique industry needs.
In less than 10 minutes, you will be able to setup all the advanced WordPress SEO features like XML sitemaps, optimized search appearance, SEO meta title, SEO meta description, SEO keywords, Open Graph SEO Knowledge Panel information, social media integration, SEO search console (Google Search Console) / webmaster tool connections, local SEO, schema markup for SEO, and more.
But don’t just take our word. See what another website owner like yourself is saying:
Swift, honest, full control. After all these years and having used almost every WP SEO plugin I’m amazed by AIOSEO’s depth, simplicity and fast workflow ❤️
✨ Optimize Your Pages for Higher SEO Rankings with TruSEO Analysis
Creating SEO optimized content used to be hard. Why?
Because most business owners aren’t SEO experts.
That’s why we created the TruSEO score. This gives you a more in-depth SEO optimization analysis and an actionable SEO checklist, so you can easily optimize your website pages for any keyword to get higher SEO rankings and maximum traffic.
Our SEO content analysis tool is enabled by default in both the Gutenberg block editor and Classic Editor, so you can quickly optimize your blog posts and pages (SEO meta title, SEO meta description, SEO keywords, etc.) for your SEO keywords to get higher SEO rankings.
Our SEO readability analysis gives you further insights on how to improve your content for maximum SEO benefits.
The best part about TruSEO analysis is that you can use it to optimize your posts / pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
✨ Seamless SEO Integrations with Webmaster Tools & Social Media
All in One SEO for WordPress offers seamless integration with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
This ensures that your website preview is optimized for both search engines (SEO), and social media networks (Using the Open Graph protocol to optimize your SEO meta title, SEO meta description and images).
AIOSEO also makes it easy to connect your website with Google Search Console (with XML sitemaps and advanced reports directly inside your WordPress dashboard), Bing webmaster tools, Yandex webmaster tools, Baidu webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, and all other SEO webmaster tools.
This helps you easily measure your SEO results and progress.
I’m a professional SEO and used many tools and extensions. Regarding simplicity, individuality and configurability All in One SEO Pro is by far the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress.
✨ Smart XML Sitemaps and Rich Snippets (SEO Schema Markup)
Proper website SEO markup plays an important role in improving SEO rankings. That’s why smart SEO experts use AIOSEO for on-page SEO optimization.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap added inside Google Search Console, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic. XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results.
Aside from the comprehensive WordPress XML sitemap feature (with easy setup inside Google Search Console), we also offer News SEO sitemap and Video SEO sitemap to help you improve your website’s SEO ranking and get more traffic.
AIOSEO comes with built-in smart SEO schema markup feature to help you get more traffic through SEO rich snippets, Google featured snippets, breadcrumb site links in SEO, and image SEO search results.
We also include an easy to use Next-Gen Schema Generator to output tons of custom schema for events, job postings, recipes, how-tos, software applications, products and so much more!
The best SEO plugin. All in One SEO is the best SEO Plugin. I personally find it better than Yoast. This plugin offers so much freedom in configuration.
✨ Enhance Your Website’s SEO Efforts with AIOSEO’s Cutting-Edge Link Assistant and OpenAI Integration
AIOSEO’s proprietary AI technology, called Link Assistant, is a powerful tool designed to help businesses and website owners improve their website’s internal linking structure. With Link Assistant, website owners can quickly and easily identify and create internal links that will help to improve their website’s search engine rankings.
Link Assistant is powered by advanced machine learning algorithms that are designed to analyze a website’s content and identify the most relevant pages for internal linking. Using this information, the tool then creates a list of recommended internal links that can be added to the website’s content.
In addition to its internal linking capabilities, AIOSEO has also integrated OpenAI’s natural language processing technology (ChatGPT) to help users generate effective SEO titles and meta descriptions. By leveraging OpenAI’s powerful language models, AIOSEO can help website owners create compelling and optimized titles and descriptions that are more likely to attract clicks from search engine users.
Overall, AIOSEO’s combination of Link Assistant and OpenAI integration represents a powerful suite of tools that can help you as a website owner to optimize your website’s content, improve your search engine rankings, and attract more organic traffic to your website.
✨ Local SEO, WooCommerce SEO, Google AMP, and More
All in One SEO is the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin / marketing toolkit in the world.
We offer complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema.org markup for local businesses. You can add multiple business locations, opening hours, contact info (business email, business phone, business address, etc) and more with our Local SEO module.
AIOSEO also makes WooCommerce SEO easy. With our SEO plugin, you can optimize your product pages and product categories for better SEO rankings (with just a few clicks). AIOSEO is also fully compatible with the Google Merchant Center by adding the necessary schema without any additional customization on your part.
Since AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, we have SEO integrations with all popular WordPress plugins such as membership plugin SEO, landing page plugin SEO, Semrush SEO integration, etc. AIOSEO also offers Google AMP integration and works seamlessly with all popular speed & caching plugins.
Best SEO Plugin for WordPress. We continue to use All in One SEO on all our WordPress sites and Clients sites, and we recommend it too all other clients.
Since SEO is an essential feature, AIOSEO is a must have plugin for every website!
✨ SEO Redirection Manager and 404 Monitoring
AIOSEO Redirection manager helps you set up proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
We also support other advanced SEO redirects including 302 redirects, 307 redirects, 410 redirection, 404 redirects, REGEX redirects for advanced SEO needs, and more.
We have an automatic 404 error monitor that helps you track and redirect 404 errors, so you can prevent losing SEO rankings.
Since redirect speed is important for SEO, we built in both Apache / NGINX server level redirects to help you get maximum SEO benefit.
✨ Full All in One SEO Feature List
- WordPress SEO Setup Wizard – Properly setup WordPress SEO in less than 10 minutes.
- On-page SEO Optimization – Optimize SEO code markup (without hiring a developer).
- TruSEO score – Detailed content & readability analysis to help you optimize your pages for higher SEO rankings.
- Smart Meta Title & Description – Automatic SEO generation, dynamic SEO smart tags, and more.
- Unlimited SEO Keywords – Our SEO content analyzer helps you optimize your pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
- XML Sitemap – Advanced XML sitemaps to boost your SEO rankings (with easy setup inside Google Search Console).
- Video SEO Sitemap – Improve your SEO rankings with video sitemap.
- News SEO Sitemap – Increase your SEO traffic with Google News sitemap.
- RSS SEO Sitemap – Improve SEO crawl frequency with RSS sitemap.
- Automatic Image SEO – Our image SEO module helps your images rank higher.
- Local Business SEO – Improve your local business SEO presence with our local SEO module.
- Multiple location SEO – Great for SEO optimization for businesses with multiple local store locations.
- Rich Snippets Schema – Get better click through rate (CTR) and increase SEO rankings with rich snippets schema.
- SEO Knowledge Graph Support – Improve your website’s search appearance with SEO Knowledge panel.
- Advanced SEO Schema – Easily add advanced SEO schema markups like FAQ schema, product schema, recipe schema (food blogger SEO), software application schema markup (SaaS SEO), online course schema (for course SEO), and more using our Schema Generator.
- Sitelinks Search Box – Helps you get a search box in Google SEO rankings.
- Google Site Links – Our SEO markup can help you get sitelinks for your brand.
- Robots.txt Editor – Control what SEO robots can see with our easy SEO robots.txt editor.
- SEO Audit Checklist – Improve your website’s SEO ranking with our SEO audit checklist.
- Google Search Console – Connect your WordPress site with Google webmaster tools and Google Search Console to see additional SEO insights (like content rankings, keyword rankings, keyword tracking, page speed insights and more) directly in your WordPress dashboard and submit your XML sitemaps within minutes.
- Search Engine Verification Tools – Easily integrate with other popular SEO webmaster tools to improve search visibility.
- Google AMP SEO – Improve your mobile SEO rankings with Google AMP SEO.
- Advanced SEO Canonical URLs – Prevent duplicate content in SEO with automatic canonical URLs and boost your SEO rankings.
- Advanced Robots Meta SEO Settings – Granular controls for no index, no follow, no archive, no snippet, max snippet, max video, and more.
- AI Title/Description Generator – Using OpenAI’s ChatGPT, generate SEO titles and meta descriptions to help improve your rankings.
- SEO Revisions – Keep a historical record of SEO changes, monitor their effectiveness and restore previous versions in one click.
- RSS Content for SEO – Stop content theft from hurting your SEO rankings with our RSS Content tool.
- User Access Control – Control who can manage your SEO settings with our advanced SEO access control.
- Competitor Site SEO Analysis – Use our competitor SEO analysis to outrank them by improving your website’s SEO optimization.
- Smart Breadcrumbs – Add Breadcrumb navigation to improve user experience and boost your SEO rankings. Comes with full SEO JSON+LD support.
- Smart SEO Redirects – Setup proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
- 404 Error Monitor for SEO – Monitor website 404 errors and set up proper SEO redirects to prevent losing SEO rankings.
- Title and Nofollow for SEO – We make it easy for you to add title and nofollow to external links to improve SEO rankings.
- Link Assistant – See a report of all your internal/external links and get high quality suggestions for internal linking opportunities.
- Headline Analyzer – Analyze your page/posts headlines to optimize your site for higher SEO rankings.
- IndexNow Integration – Instantly notify Bing and Yandex of SEO changes made to your sites content.
- Microsoft Clarity Integration – Better understand how users interact with your website through heatmaps and session recordings.
- WordPress REST API Integration – Manage your post and term SEO meta via the WordPress REST API for seamless integration with headless WordPress installations.
- Crawl Quota Management – Use our Crawl Cleanup feature to manage your search engine crawl quota and index your important content faster.
- Slack-style Emoji Picker – Include Emoji ❤️ in your meta titles and descriptions to stand out in search results and increase your rankings. 🎉🚀
✨ WordPress SEO Integrations
- WooCommerce SEO – optimize your WooCommerce product pages and improve your WooCommerce store’s SEO rankings.
- MemberPress SEO – optimize your MemberPress course pages and improve your membership site’s SEO rankings.
- Elementor SEO – add SEO optimization for your Elementor landing pages.
- Divi SEO – add SEO optimization for your Divi landing pages.
- SeedProd SEO – add SEO optimization for your SeedProd landing pages.
- LearnDash SEO – SEO optimization for LearnDash courses.
- Facebook SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Facebook.
- Twitter SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Twitter.
- Pinterest SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Pinterest.
- Open Graph Support – improve your SEO with open graph meta data.
- Knowledge Panel SEO – improve website SEO apperance by adding social media profile links for Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, YouTube, and more.
- SEO Webmaster Tool Content – Connect your WordPress site with various webmaster tools to improve SEO rankings.
- Semrush SEO integration – See additional SEO keywords and relevant SEO keyphrases with our Semrush SEO integration.
- OpenAI Integration – Use the power of ChatGPT to write compelling SEO titles and meta descriptions to improve your SEO rankings.
✨ WordPress SEO Plugin Importer
- Yoast SEO Importer – easily switch from Yoast SEO to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- Yoast SEO Premium Importer – easily import Yoast SEO premium settings including SEO redirects to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard.
- RankMath SEO Importer – easily switch from RankMath SEO to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- SEOPress Importer – easily switch from SEOPress to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- SEO Settings Backup – create a backup of your AIOSEO settings.
- Advanced SEO Import / Export – easily import / export AIOSEO settings from one site to another.
- Redirection Importer – import your SEO redirects from the Redirection plugin with our SEO migration wizard.
- Simple 301 Redirects Importer – import your SEO redirects from Simple 301 redirects with our SEO migration wizard.
- Safe Redirection Manager – easily import SEO redirects from safe redirect manager with our SEO migration wizard.
- 301 Redirects – easily import SEO redirects from 301 Redirects with our SEO migration wizard.
- CSV Sitemap Import – import additional pages to your xml sitemaps using CSV.
✨ Gutenberg Blocks
- Table of Contents – automatically generate table of contents for your article. The powerful features include custom headings, custom anchors and the ability to hide or reorder the headings.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – quickly add frequently asked questions to your article, which are then also automatically output as FAQPage schema to help improve your rankings.
- HTML Sitemap – automatically generate an HTML sitemap for your pages and posts.
- Local Business Info – output relevant informaiton to your business such as the business name, address, and contact information.
- Local Business Locations – display a list of locations for your local business.
- Local Business Maps – embed maps directly on your location pages to allow your customers to easily find your location with driving directions and reviews.
- Local Business Opening Hours – display the hours that your local business is open or closed.
- Breadcrumbs – output a breadcrumb trail for your current page or post.
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the market.
Give AIOSEO a try.
Want to unlock more SEO features? Upgrade to AIOSEO Pro.
AIOSEO® is a registered trademark of Semper Plugins LLC. When writing about the WordPress SEO plugin by AIOSEO, please use the following format.
- AIOSEO (correct)
- All in One SEO (correct)
- AIO SEO (incorrect)
- All in 1 SEO (incorrect)
- AISEO (incorrect)
If you like our WordPress SEO plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress.
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- Push Engage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
This plugin provides 9 blocks.
- AIOSEO - Breadcrumbs
- AIOSEO - HTML Sitemap
- AIOSEO - FAQ with JSON Schema
- AIOSEO - Table of Contents
- AIOSEO - Local Business Info
- AIOSEO - Local Business Location Categories
- AIOSEO - Local Business Locations
- AIOSEO - Local Business Google Map
- AIOSEO - Local Business Opening Hours
Please visit our complete AIOSEO documentation before requesting support for SEO from the AIOSEO team.
Who should use AIOSEO?
SEO is essential for all websites. AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, marketers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to rank higher in search, then you need to use AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin.
Which themes does AIOSEO support?
AIOSEO works with all WordPress themes. Simply enable AIOSEO to make your WordPress theme SEO friendly.
Will AIOSEO slow down my website?
Nope, AIOSEO will NOT slow down your website. We understand that speed is important for SEO, that’s why our code is properly optimized for maximum performance. Remember, faster websites rank higher in search. Use AIOSEO for fast SEO improvements.
Can I use AIOSEO on client sites?
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client websites.
Are AIOSEO sitemaps better than default WordPress sitemaps?
Yes, AIOSEO smart sitemaps are a lot more optimized than the default WordPress sitemaps. Once you enable AIOSEO, our XML sitemaps will override the default WordPress sitemaps, so you can improve your SEO rankings.
We also offer advanced SEO sitemaps such as News Sitemap, Video Sitemap, and RSS Sitemap.
Our SEO sitemaps come with granular control such as links per sitemap, enable / disable post types or taxonomies, include / exclude specific links from sitemap, add additional non-WordPress pages to sitemaps, customize sitemap priority & frequency for each section of your site, and more.
This is why experts rate AIOSEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Does AIOSEO help with SEO Verification?
Yes. AIOSEO can help you with website SEO verification with various webmaster tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex, Baidu, Pinterest, and just about every other site verification you need.
Why is AIOSEO better than other SEO plugins?
There are many WordPress SEO plugins out there. Unlike others, AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin is always reliable. Our SEO features are results focused (no bloat), and we offer exceptional customer support.
AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s trusted by over 3 million website owners.
Do I really need an XML Sitemap?
Yes! XML Sitemaps help Google and other search engines to find all the pages of your website.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic.
XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results. This can help your SEO to prevent keyword cannibalization and duplicate content issues.
As part of your SEO strategy, an XML sitemap can help you to improve your domain authority and unlock more traffic from Google, Bing and other search engines.
AIOSEO can easily help you get your sitemaps listed inside Google Search Console so your content can start to get indexed today!
Does AIOSEO integrate directly with Google Search Console?
Absolutely! Our integration with Google Search Console allows you to monitor and maintain your website’s presence on Google. With our direct integration, you can easily view important information about your website, such as the number of clicks, impressions, and the average position for each keyword that your website’s content appears for in Google search results. You can also track your contents page speed using Google’s Page Speed Insights directly inside your WordPress dashboard.
Additionally, AIOSEO can also provide you with data on the most frequently used keywords, the most popular pages on your website, and any crawl errors or security issues that may arise. By integrating with Google Search Console, AIOSEO provides website owners with valuable insights that can help to improve SEO and overall online visibility. With this integration, you can track your site’s progress over time and make data-driven decisions that will help you achieve your SEO goals.
Contributors & Developers
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” has been translated into 56 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
New in Version 4.4.6
- New: TruSEO Highlighter – Our improved TruSEO content algorithm now lets you highlight phrases that need to be improved, allowing you to easily optimize your post content for SE👁️!
- Fixed: Conflicts with Post SMTP Mailer and other plugins where call to sanitize_file_name breaks features.
New in Version 220.127.116.11
- New: REST API addon endpoints now return the breadcrumb trail.
- New: Added filter hook to filter post ID
- Updated: Importing redirects in Redirection Manager addon now supports pass-through status from the Redirection plugin.
- Updated: Adding a redirect to a protected path like
/wp-admin/now throws a warning.
- Updated: Added support for ACF Link field to TruSEO algorithm.
- Updated: Product schema now outputs multiple offers for variable WooCommerce Products.
- Updated: Image sitemap now detects images inside Kadance Gallery block.
- Updated: Local SEO Map no longer uses geocoding to center the map.
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs prefix not rendering on frontend.
- Fixed: Searching for redirects now works again when a user enters one or more numbers.
- Fixed: Testing a regex redirect that uses regex groups no longer returns a false-negative.
- Fixed: Redirects no longer have an automatic trailing slash added to the target URL.
- Fixed: PHP warnings from Product schema when a WooCommerce Product doesn’t have reviews enabled.
- Fixed: Generic Product schema not working for posts other than EDD Downloads and WooCommerce Products.
- Fixed: Missing FAQ schema if FAQ Block is nested inside another block.
- Fixed: Event schema now outputs the start and end date again.
- Fixed: Schema no longer outputs Aggregate Ratings when a WooCommerce Product has no reviews.
- Fixed: Product review rating value and review count are now correct for EDD Products when a review is missing a value.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict where WP Optimize removed AIOSEO custom tables.
- Fixed: Plugin conflicts with Product shipping details schema.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Jetpack WAF causing warnings when a failed login attempt occurs.
- Fixed: Theme conflict with JupitorX causing the «lang» and «prefix» attributes to be combined.
- Fixed: Avada Theme’s Fusion Elements are no longer available in the AIOSEO options.
- Fixed: Removed Table of Contents block from Widgets Editor.
- Fixed: Removing a static robots.txt file through the relevant notification in the Notifications Center now works correctly.
- Fixed: Search Statistics date range picker sometimes hidden behind admin bar.
- Fixed: TruSEO algorithm now parses special characters in post titles correctly.
- Fixed: TruSEO’s Passive Voice check now correctly warns users when over 10% of the content uses passive voice.
- Fixed: Image SEO addon bulk action to add image attributes throws a PHP notice.
- Fixed: PHP 8 notice in Robots.txt Editor.
- Fixed: PHP error on login page for Wealthy Affiliate users.
- Fixed: WP 6.3 affecting styling of link format in Block Editor.
New in Version 4.4.4
- Updated: Bumped minimum PHP version to 7.0.
- Updated: Improved date picker for Additional Pages in General Sitemap settings so that users can now enter the time as well.
- Updated: Improved relevance of AI Title/Description Generator suggestions.
- Updated: Added back old sitelinks schema to support Yandex search engine.
- Updated: Added support for manual reviews for WooCommerce products when customer reviews are disabled.
- Updated: Improved performance of license activations table in Network Admin for multisite installations.
- Fixed: Custom data sometimes not output for default Blog Posting and News Article schema graphs.
- Fixed: «hasPart» prop no longer output for Dataset schema graphs that do not have a subset.
- Fixed: Author sitemap indexes by default now only include users who have a published a regular post.
- Fixed: Terms in sitemap sometimes having incorrect last modified date when their latest updated assigned post isn’t published.
New in Version 4.4.3
- New: Added keyword density test to TruSEO content analysis.
- Updated: TruSEO now considers numbers as valid focus keywords.
- Updated: Breadcrumbs block now shows a warning when breadcrumbs feature is disabled under the General Settings.
- Updated: Redirect trash monitor now monitors deleted posts as well.
- Updated: Improved compatibility with ClassicPress v2.0.
- Fixed: Conflict with Bluehost plugin where the sitemap stylesheet returns a white screen.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict when WP content directory does not use the default location.
- Fixed: Post list now shows the correct title/description for every post when filtered by a category.
- Fixed: Post archives without posts are no longer incorrectly included in sitemap root index.
- Fixed: Search Statistics now works correctly on multisite subsites.
- Fixed: Dashboard Widget now accurately counts posts without a focus keyword.
- Fixed: Enabling a filter for the redirects tables no longer reset any active column sorting.
- Fixed: Pagination for notifications in the Notification Center sometimes not working correctly.
- Fixed: Divi element suffixes incorrectly incremented when shortcode parsing is enabled in AIOSEO.
- Fixed: Removed duplicate description tag from Hello Elementor theme.
- Fixed: Parent term smart tag not working correctly in some cases.
- Fixed: Three-way plugin conflict between AIOSEO, BuddyBoss Platform and User Role Editor where our capabilities are removed from custom roles.
- Fixed: Trashed posts are now correctly monitored again. After trashing, a redirect will be suggested.
New in Version 4.4.2
- New: Revamped Robots.txt Editor – We’ve brought our Robots.txt Editor to the next level with support for additional rule directives, importing rules from a URL, error highlighting and much more!
- New: Added support for PHP 8.2.
- Fixed: The robots.txt editor now respects the casing and doesn’t convert the value to lowercase.
New in Version 4.4.1
- Updated: The primary term is now favoured for the permalink and canonical URL when the permalink structure includes a term.
- Updated: Added additional filters/sorting options to the Content Rankings report in Search Statistics.
- Updated: Improved the breadcrumb preview inside the Site Editor.
- Updated: Added support for translating image title attributes with WPML.
- Updated: Import from SEOPress compatibility.
- Fixed: The breadcrumb and HTML sitemap blocks now work again inside Elementor’s visual editor.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis no longer runs when Divi Wireframe mode is active.
- Fixed: Posts of a hidden language from WPML would sometimes be included in the sitemap.
- Fixed: Dynamic homepage title/description would sometimes not be translated by WPML.
- Fixed: SEO Analysis results not loading without clicking the «Refresh Results» button.
- Fixed: Sitemap additional pages CSV import not importing all URLs correctly.
- Fixed: Missing caret for navigation menu tabs dropdown when screen is not wide enough.
- Fixed: Editing custom schema graphs now loads the correct content instead of an empty editor.
- Fixed: Service schema would sometimes not output images.
- Fixed: Product schema no longer includes aggregate rating when there is no rating value for the review.
- Fixed: Review rating value not saving for Software and Movie schema graphs.
- Fixed: The footer actions in the AI Title/Description Generator modal are now still visible when a scrollbar is present.
- Fixed: Prevented fatal error when importing meta keywords from Yoast SEO.
New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: Table of Contents block sometimes not able to detect certain headings.
New in Version 4.4.0
- New: SEO Revisions – Keep a historical record of SEO changes, allowing you to monitor the effectiveness of your SEO efforts and make informed decisions.
- New: Google Updates & Revision Markers for Search Statistics – Track how Google algorithm updates and SEO/post revisions affect your search traffic over time. 📈
New in Version 4.3.9
- Updated: Sitemap performance has been improved across the board, with up to 3 times faster loading times and 8 times less memory usage!
- Updated: Additional design tweaks to make our UI more compact.
- Fixed: Meta description in the preview now updates in realtime for the Product Short Description smart tag for WooCommerce Products.
- Fixed: Preview for the Breadcrumbs widget not working with certain versions of WordPress Core.
- Fixed: Add warning when AI Title/Description Generator returns empty suggestions due to an infraction of their usage policies.
- Fixed: The AIOSEO FAQ block can now correctly be used as a widget.
- Fixed: The Product Brand and Product Identifier schema properties are now correctly migrated over from older versions.
- Fixed: Schema rating fields now allow float values to be added.
- Fixed: Ingredient list for Recipe schema now lists ingredients as an array instead of a string as per Google’s documentation.
- Fixed: Removed support for AggregateOffer for WooCommerce product variations per Google’s guidelines.
- Fixed: Schema validator content missing due to a Vue 3 error.
- Fixed: Scanning a URL with the SEO Analyzer no longer collapses the results card for the URL.
- Fixed: TruSEO score is no displayed for Local SEO Locations.
- Fixed: Local SEO Enhanced Search error when search term is empty.
- Fixed: Attachment pages are now correctly scanned by the image sitemap and include their attached image.
- Fixed: Remove support for keeping certain characters in image filenames in the Image SEO addon as they are automatically stripped out by WordPress Core.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict where robots meta tag was not output on the homepage of the Extra theme.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Timber where the title isn’t rewritten correctly due to a output buffer conflict.
New in Version 4.3.8
- New: WP Code Integration – You can now view curated code snippets for AIOSEO in the Tools menu and add them in one click through the WP Code plugin.
- Updated: Added support for WooCommerce Product Categories and Product Tags to our Primary Term feature.
- Fixed: Console error in Classic Editor when post has no assigned terms.
New in Version 4.3.7
- Updated: Added default arg values to filters/actions to prevent fatal errors in PHP 8 when hooks are called incorrectly by third-party themes or plugins.
- Updated: Improved map preview in Local SEO by showing the address entered under Business Info.
- Fixed: AI Title/Description Generator now allows non-admin users to generate SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Fixed: PHP error when removing all plugin data on uninstall.
- Fixed: PHP error when trying to deactivate RankMath as conflicting SEO plugin through our notice.
- Fixed: Added filter to hide and remove version number from AIOSEO generator.
- Fixed: URLs containing the word ‘null’ or encoded urls in the 404 redirect logs can now be deleted.
- Fixed: Redirect source url is now normalized to be always relative.
- Fixed: Conflict with Fiscomm PURS E-Fiscalisation plugin.
- Fixed: Conflict with Elementor and AIOSEO’s Search Term tag.
- Fixed: Headline Analyzer now correctly pushes previously analyzed headline to the top of the results if it is analyzed again.
- Fixed: Content Rankings report in Search Statistics no longer breaks the ordering of results on pagination.
- Fixed: PHP warning when activating an addon plugin.
- Fixed: Editing text in Table of Contents block now saves correctly without errors in the console.
- Fixed: Fixed glitchy ripple animation on tab component.
New in Version 22.214.171.124
- New: Content Rankings – This new Search Statistics report provides valuable insights into the performance of your content in search results and helps you optimize your posts for better results. 📊
- New: Primary Term – You can now indicate a preferred term in case multiple terms are assigned to a post. This primary term will them be used in the trail of our breadcrumbs block and schema.
- Updated: The UI of the plugin has been given a fresh lick of paint to bring it better in line with the default WordPress styles, mainly by making things just a notch smaller.
- Fixed: Focus Keyphrase graph in Search Statistics post detail page sometimes is blank.
- Fixed: Various plugin conflicts where tab menu no longer works due to Vue version mismatches.
- Fixed: PHP deprecation warning in Local SEO addon.
New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed: Undefined function error when using WP 4.9 or 5.0.
New in Version 4.3.5
- New: Added a tab for AIOSEO in Elementor’s main navigation menu.
- Fixed: Changes to the default schema graph for a post type/taxonomy now correctly propagate again to posts/terms using the default.
- Fixed: Fatal error in rare cases when opening Elementor’s visual editor.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Auto SEO Meta Keywords plugin where our menu pages no longer load correctly.
- Fixed: Individual profile URLs did not take precedence over general URLs for Facebook/Twitter as the Facebook/Twitter author.
- Fixed: Increased debounce timer for the TruSEO content analysis to prevent characters from being stripped from the SEO title.
- Fixed: Rare PHP warning when scanning custom fields for videos in the Video Sitemap addon.
- Fixed: Special redirects to the homepage not working due to query string triggering a loop.
- Fixed: Missing dependencies warning for our blocks in the Widgets menu.
New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed: Classic Editor sometimes freezes up due to conflict with new emoji script in WordPress 6.2.
New in Version 4.3.4
- Updated: Our SEO data is now carried over when a post is duplicated for rewriting/republishing via the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin.
- Updated: Added a menu item for Search Statistics under the Dashboard menu.
- Updated: Improved PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Updated: Better prevent caching conflicts between IndexNow addon and WP Fastest Cache.
- Fixed: RSS sitemap stylesheet not displaying the publication date anymore.
- Fixed: Search Statistics is now able to link the static homepage to the right data after a new static homepage has been set.
- Fixed: Harmless occasional developer console error when the Emoji Picker is opened.
New in Version 4.3.3
- Updated: AI Title/Description Generator now supports the new ChatGPT 3.5 AI model.
- Updated: Added a filter hook that allows users to control the flags that are used to encode our JSON schema.
- Fixed: Search statistics object scan sometimes duplicated and running for non-elite users.
- Fixed: Image SEO strip punctuation rules being applied to the filenames of files other than images.
- Fixed: UI issue where an extra border was shown on Search Statistics card footer.
- Fixed: Search Statistics no longer displays difference if there’s no data to compare with.
- Fixed: Post/term data not saved correctly when MySQL mode is set to NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO.
- Fixed: Redirects, logs and 404 logs now refresh properly after activating/updating the redirects addon.
- Fixed: Missing Local Business block styles when editing a post.
New in Version 4.3.2
- New: AI Title/Description Generator – Generate engaging SEO title and meta description suggestions via OpenAI. 🤖
- Fixed: Numerous plugin/theme conflicts that break navigation menu in AIOSEO screens.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Gravity Forms where both plugins are output buffering at the same time.
- Fixed: “Add Link” button of Classic Editor link format sometimes not visible on smaller screens.
- Fixed: PHP error when using WooCommerce’s Product REST API endpoint and PHP 8.0 or higher.
- Fixed: Database error when installing/activating AIOSEO for the first time via an AJAX request.
- Fixed: PHP notice when navigating directly to the sitemap stylesheet.
- Fixed: Translations for SEO preview on frontend are now loaded correctly.
- Fixed: Redirect option icons no longer shrink when adding multiple source URLs.
New in Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed: PHP error due to conflicts where other plugins/themes do not apply the
the_titlefilter hook correctly.
New in Version 4.3.1
- New: Added support for importing redirects from Rank Math.
- New: Added support for LearnPress lessons.
- New: Added support for the JWT (Json Web Token) plugin to the REST API addon.
- Updated: Improved compatibility between SEO Preview in the frontend admin bar and various themes/plugins.
- Fixed: Full Site Editor sometimes did not correctly load while AIOSEO is active.
- Fixed: 404 parent redirects now work correctly when trash monitor is enabled.
- Fixed: Redirects with query strings and custom rules now work correctly when Server Redirects are enabled.
- Fixed: Redirects are now fully compatible with URLs that don’t use the Latin alphabet.
- Fixed: Log dates for redirects and 404’s now use the correct timezone.
- Fixed: Redirects modal is now displayed correctly on smaller screens.
- Fixed: Emoji picker now correctly displays in modal windows.
- Fixed: Upload button for Additional Pages CSV now correctly prompts the user to select a file.
- Fixed: Facebook preview date is now correctly displayed.
- Fixed: Product schema incorrectly trigging WooCommerce
add_to_cartevent in MonsterInsights eCommerce addon.
- Fixed: Breadcrumb schema trail is no longer duplicated for a static homepage.
- Fixed: SEO Preview sometimes would not work due to missing post type labels.
- Fixed: Editing a link in the Block Editor now correctly displays AIOSEO’s options for all WP versions.
- Fixed: Focus Keyphrases that contain special characters are now correctly analyzed.
- Fixed: Adding a Focus Keyphrase in the Divi visual builder no longer closes the modal.
- Fixed: Table of Contents block now correctly supports editing nested headings.
- Fixed: PrePublish Panel now correctly opens the tab where you can fix the relevant issue again.
- Fixed: Social Preview correctly updates when “Use Facebook Data” setting is enabled.
- Fixed: Conflict with Site Kit by Google plugin that triggered a PHP notice.
- Fixed: Local Business blocks sometimes missing styles on the frontend.
New in Version 4.3.0
- New: Google Search Console Integration – Connect your site with Google Search Console to track how your site is performing in search results and generate reports with actionable insights.
- Updated: Improved PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Updated: Additional security hardening.
- Fixed: Link Assistant suggestions scan is now automatically reset when it gets stuck in a loop.
- Fixed: PHP notice in rare cases when context data isn’t set for the schema generator.
See our changelog on aioseo.com for previous releases.