ANTI HACKER PLUGIN
No matter how small or big your server is, hackers may attempt to use it to send spam, steal traffic, and attack other computers. According to Security magazine, there is a hacker attack every 39 seconds.
In fact, some studies suggest that the majority of attacks against websites begin to occur within the first 24 hours of a site going online.
Improve system security, protect login (Login Security), firewall, scan for malware, block user enumeration and TOR, disable Json WordPress Rest API, xmlrpc (xml-rpc) & Pingback and more a lot of security tools. Multilanguage ready. Included also Italian and Portuguese language files.
Italian: Migliora la sicurezza del sistema, proteggi l’accesso (sicurezza dell’accesso), firewall, cerca malware, blocca l’enumerazione degli utenti e TOR, disabilita l’API Rest di Json WordPress, xmlrpc (xml-rpc) e Pingback e molti altri strumenti di sicurezza. Multilingua pronto. Inclusi anche file in lingua italiana e portoghese.
Português: Melhora a segurança do sistema, proteje o login (Segurança de login), firewall, verifica se há malware, bloqueia a enumeração do usuário e TOR, desativa Json WordPress Rest API, xmlrpc (xml-rpc) e Pingback e mais muitas ferramentas de segurança. Pronto para vários idiomas. Incluídos também arquivos em italiano e português.
- No DNS API (entryPoint) or Cloud Traffic Redirection. No Slow Down Your Site! No Google penalties for slow sites.
Features and Tools Included
- Prevent unauthorized access to your account by protect your login page also against bots and brute force.
- Firewall to Block Malicious Requests, Queries, User Agents and URLS. 100% Plug-n-play, no configuration required.
- View Table of the Blocked Visits and add IP to Whitelist from table and logs failed login attempts.
- Option to disable Json WordPress Rest API (also new WordPress 4.7 Rest API).
- You can also disable the WordPress xmlrpc (xml-rpc) (or disable only Pingback) API with just one click.
- You can turn on login alerts with just one click. Also login fails alert.
- Send alert email when any new plugin is installed. (First thing hackers do when gain access to your site)
- Send email alert when AntiHacker plugin in deactivated.
- WordPress Debug enabled warning.
- Disable file editing within the WordPress dashboard.
- Replace insecure login error message.
- Hide WordPress version number.
- Disable Application Passwords: Block external applications to request permission to connect to a site and generate a password (WordPress 5.6 new feature)
- Limit Visits, Limit Bots Attempts (Premium Version)
- limit only 404 requests (Premium Version)
- Check Google Safe Browsing Blacklist
- Check and alert for deactivated Plugins and themes
- Check and alert for extra files and dangerous files on root folder.
- Multilingual ready.
- Disable WordPress native sitemap (for user’s) creation.
- Disable xmlrpc
- Disable Pingback
- Protect Against Cyber Attack
- hardening wordpress
- Security Malware scanner (one click scan) for 797 malwares also in free version (unlimited files).
- 7 speed options to scan and the scan run on your local computer to not overload your server.
- Scan all Pages, Posts and Comments against malwares.
- Alert for plugins and themes without updates for long time or with old versions.
- Scan your site now before Google blacklists it or your web host takes it down.
- User enumeration. (is one of the most popular attacks to identify the valid user names)
- Comments in media page.
- Bad Queries.* Block All Feeds (Optional).
- Creation of new Administrators from plugins and themes with vulnerabilities.
- False Google and Bing (MSN) bots (Premium Version)
- Search for Theme’s vulnerabilities (Premium Version)
- Search for Plugin’s vulnerabilities (Premium Version)
- Tor (The Onion Router) Traffic – Optional – (Premium Version) Tor anonymity provides value to online attackers.
- HTTP Tools (you can manage the strings)
- Blank User Agent
Premium Version with more features
(Our Premium version won’t empty your pocket.)
Plugin Blog with a lot of tips
Compatible with Stop Bad Bots Plugin
Why disable the WordPress xmlrpc
This plugin disables XMLRPC API in WordPress 3.5+ or above, which is enabled by default.
XMLRPC on WordPress is actually an API or “application program interface“.
It gives developers who make mobile apps, desktop apps and other services the ability to talk to your WordPress site.
Most users don’t need WordPress XMLRPC functionality, and it’s one of the most common causes for exploits.
If you want to access and publish to your blog remotely, then you need XMLRPC enabled.
Why should we disable pingbacks?
Pingback allows you to notify other bloggers that you have linked to their article on your website.
A WordPress website with Pingback enabled can be used in DDOS attacks against other websites.
An attacker can exploit pingback functionality through simple command and an XMLRPC request.
Why disable Json WordPress Rest API
(disable WordPress Rest API)
Block User enumeration to improve security.
The REST API (new WordPress 4.7) allows for anonymous access and this means that anyone can list all
the users of a website. This will enable botnets to try and Bruteforce attack a website with the user’s credentials.
Brute Force Login Protection
A brute-force attack is an attempt to discover a password by systematically trying every
possible combination of letters, numbers, and symbols until you discover the one correct combination
Our plugin will protect your site against Brute Force Attack, by restrict access to login page to
whitelisted IP addresses.
Otherwise, your login page will request your wordpress user email.
It is not necessary Limit Login Attempts. Read below about Rate Limiting.
Rate Limiting is a substitute to Limit Login Attempts.
Bots and Hackers can make a lot of visits in a short time period.
We can just limit a number of visits.
Simple Login Lockdown
Rate Limiting is a substitute to Simple Login Lockdown. Read above.
Rate Limiting is a substitute to Rename wp-login.php. Read above.
- Pingback Malware
- Disable PingBack
- Remove and Disable XMLRPC Pingback
- Disable XMLRPC Pingback
- Anti Hack
- Free Anti Hack
- Free Anti Hacker
- Anti hacking security
- anti hacker security
- Disable Json WordPress Rest API
- Brute Force
- Limit Login
- Hide WordPress version number
- Block user enumeration
- Protect Login
- disable wp-json api
- disable json rest api
- disable json api access
- disable json api and xml
- disable json api and rest
- disable json api calls
- wordpress disable xml-rpc
- xml-rpc attack
- xmlrpc brute force
- delete xmlrpc.php
- user enumeration disclosure
- wp-json user enumeration exploit
- user enum
- disable pingback
- Block pingback
- remove pingback
- wordpress plugin exploits
- wordpress plugin enumeration
- wordpress plugin hide wp-admin
- wordpress plugin scanner
- wordpress plugin tester
- wordpress plugin vulnerability
- wordpress plugin vulnerability checker
- wordpress plugin virus checker
- login notifications
- login notifier
- admin login notification
- email notification
- email notify on admin login
- login notification
- unauthorized login attempts
- Simple Login Notification
- anti hack plugin
- wordpress anti hack plugin
- wordpress hacker
- antihack plugin
- malware removal guide
- free hacker blocker
- wordpress hack scan
- plugin anti hack
- anti hacker software free download
- hacker blocker
- anti hack
- anti hacking
- anti hacker download
- control hacker plugin
- wp plugin check
- free anti hacker software
- login protection
If the settings of Anti Hacker is Block all traffic from Tor? = «Yes», we can test visitors Ip
from the TOR PROJECT database. We download daily Tor Database and we didn’t send any information to them.
This is a free service. TorProject is a not-for-profit organization.
Look the file changelog.txt for details
We can keep the size of the standard WordPress readme.txt file reasonable.
1) Install via wordpress.org
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
How to Install?
- Install via WordPress.org:
- Search for the plugin within your WordPress admin panel under «Plugins» -> «Add New.»
- Click the «Install Now» button.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manual Installation:
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the contents.
- Upload the extracted folder to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from the «Plugins» page in your WordPress admin panel.
Why is the file ruler.txt flagged as having malware by some antivirus programs?
The file «ruler.txt» is a security-related file that contains signatures or patterns used to identify and detect malware. It includes nearly 900 malware signatures, which are used to compare files and data against known patterns of malicious code in order to identify potential threats.
The presence of such a file is a standard practice in security software, and it should not be a cause for concern. It indicates that your antivirus or security tool is actively scanning and protecting your system against known malware threats.
Where is the Online Manual?
You can find the Online Manual at http://antihackerplugin.com/?p=20.
Where is the Online FAQ page?
The Online FAQ page is available at http://antihackerplugin.com/faq/.
How can I get support?
For support, please visit http://billminozzi.com/support/.
Where Can I get more free tips?
You can find more free tips on our blog at https://antihackerplugin.com/blog/.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Json API, Login Lockdown, XMLRPC, Pingback, Stop User Enumeration Anti Hacker Scan” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors