Lists the last commented posts. You can configure how many posts should be displayed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/basic-recent-commented-postsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To add the widget, go to Appearance -> Widgets, and find the ‘Better Recent Comments’ widget in the list, then add to any widget area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Basic Recent Commented Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Removed Dashicon dependency.
- better markup for more styling options.
- new translations, better wording, pingbacks are excluded
- fixed bugs in query.