This plugin adds user signature support to bbPress 2.0 and above. Currently support have been added for BuddyPress installations as well which have site wide forums enabled.
Currently, users are supported with:
- Maximum length of 500 charactors in the user edit page for the signature.
- User signature for topics and replies.
If you’d like to add bbcodes support to the user signature, you might want to install bbPress2 BBCode plugin. Output from bbcode plugin is in screenshot 3.
Note: Requires the bbPress plugin to be installed.
You may donate by going here.
- Options page
- Place ‘bbp-signature’ folder in your plugins directory.
- Activate bbP Signature.
If you are trying to activate user signature on top of BuddyPress installation,
- Enable site wide forums.
- Add a profile field with name «Signature». (Profile field name should be correct for the functioning of the plugin).
- Install bbPress2 BBCode plugin for bbcode support in User signature.
What is required to run this?
You should be running WordPress 3.1+ and bbPress 2.0 +.
Contributors & Developers
“bbP Signature” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “bbP Signature” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- removed revision filter as was causing double display of revisions
- Added BuddyPress support.
- Bug fixes and supports latest version of bbPress and WordPress
0.1 beta (18-04-2011)
- Initial Release