Ever wanted a simple way of creating your contact page, with contact form and appointment calendar, maps, office hours, staff emails, scheduling calendar, and a sweet contact form. We created a simple solution that lets you configure your contact page in a way that was never possible before.
BigContact Contact Page makes it Possible for you to quickly and easily create sophisticated custom contact pages. You can use all or any combination of the page components to create your contact page. The elements on Big Contact Page can be placed in any position. You can choose to make just a contact form or make it an appointment form. Display business hours, contact emails, phone numbers, or may and directions on any page or section of the pages or posts on your site. Yes, the components of the contact page are globally available. You can display the BigContact Contact Page phone section in your blog posts or show the map and location on an event’s post.
BigContact Contact Page uses sophisticated spam filtering for the contact form. You can configure your contact page as simple contact form or a contact form with calendar for more advanced appointment features.
You can now configure BigContact Contact page in 67 languages and if we you would like to add your language to the list please contact us for more information.
v 1.2 adds the ability to show your email addresses, phone numbers or business hours in your widget areas.
v 1.3 adds cookie verification system for spam filtering, Date and time picker, I18n
Form more information visit the plugin’s page
- Upload unziped bigcontact folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Navigate to Plugins menu from the admin panel and activate BigContact.
- Modify the BigContact -> Form Options
- Set Your preferences from BigContact -> Settings
- Use short code generator to publish the content in new/edit post/page.
- When I change the labels the changes do not take effect
To save the modified fields hit enter. Tab, mouse click and other operations cancel the change
- Can I arrange the components anyway I like?
Yes, refer to the plugin page http://bigemployee.com/projects/big-contact-wordpress-plugin/
- Can I use different components of the plugin anywhere I want?
Yes, you can use the short code generator to insert the appropriate code. However, you must be careful not to use duplicate forms on the same page.
- Can you let us know what anti-spam measures have been implemented?
BigContact Contact Page uses a cookie based spam verification system. In addition it uses honeypot to prevent automated spams and every email sent from the form contains the ip-address of the sender with an ip-lookup link.
- How can you prevent fake appointment?
The feature is meant to be used as a request for an appointment with a preferred appointment date. Appointments must always be confirmed with both parties involved.
- How can I change form options labels?
To change the form labels from the options page you just double click on the labels, make your changes and press enter to save the changes. If you click outside the text field or press tab the old value is restored.
- How can I add my language to the list
To add more languages or modify the existing languages please contact us at email@example.com or simply go to http://bigemployee.com/contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BigContact Contact Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added BCC field.
- activation error bugfix further tested and debugged. Menu Icon Changed.
- activation error bugfix.
- features added. Conversion tracking from settings. Pass subject through shortcode.
- fixed some minor bugs. Removed extra p tag in form page, added an extra space to email subject
- deprecated code removal
- spelling fix
- fixed issue with map displaying zero_results in backend
- Minor setup change for future map functionality
- Fixed issue with saving email label
- minor bug fix
- Security fix
- translate days in widget area
- translate days on the front-end bug fix
- view renderer bug fixes
- settings page bug fix
- Address as widget option added
- Multiple bugf ixes
- Widget output clean up
- new email template
- bug fix – insert shortcode emails
- Form input tab-index updated
- Better email headers configuration
- send Html Email
- Added I18n
- Fixed issue with Google Maps API key not saving
- Fixed internal error message upon successfully sending email on some WP installations
- Option to add time slider to the calendar
- Customize Date and Time format
- Optimized sendmail
- cookie based spam verification system
- Encrypt emailto field
- catch server timeout bug
- catch internal server errors
- multiple bugfixes
- Multiple recipients bug-fix
- Appointment Request bug-fix
- removed US phone pattern validation
- PHP compatibility fixes
- minor bug-fixes
- fixed issue with media upload
- Selecting a date on the calendar will automatically check the request appointment checkbox
- Widget support for email, phone and business hours
- load calendar styles for php versions < 5.3
- load calendar styles
- possible fix for labels not saving
- fixes based on forum
- minor bug fix
- addressed the issue with email and phone labels not updating
- bug fix for Missing argument 2 for shortcode_atts()
- svn bug fixed
- V1.0 complete