Bleumi for WooCommerce
Bleumi is an all-in-one global Payment Orchestration Platform. With this extension, customers can accept Traditional (PayPal, Credit/Debit Card) or Crypto Currency (USD Coin, Tether, Monerium) payments in your Woocommerce Store.
Copyright 2020 Bleumi, Inc.
Code licensed under the MIT License.
To use this plugin with your WooCommerce store you will need:
- WordPress(https://wordpress.org/) – tested from 4.9, tested up to 5.8.2
- WooCommerce(https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/ – tested from 3.0.9, tested up to 5.9.0
If you want to know if Bleumi supports your system or if you face any integration problem, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Configure your Bleumi Account:
- Add gateway accounts in the Bleumi Portal(https://account.bleumi.com/account/?app=paymentlink&tab=gateway)
- Configure and Enable payment methods for each gateway account
- Create an API key from the Integration Settings Screen(http://account.bleumi.com/account/?app=paymentlink&tab=integration)
Step 2: Install Bleumi Extension in Your WooCommerce Store
- Download v1.0.9 from https://github.com/bleumi/payment-aggregator-woocommerce/releases/download/v1.0.9/bleumi-payments-for-woocommerce.zip
- Upload the plugin to WordPress
Step 3: Configure Bleumi Extension in Your WooCommerce Store
- Customize the Title & Payment Options field. These are shown to the buyer at the Checkout screen
- Add the API key created from the Integration Settings Screen(http://account.bleumi.com/account/?app=paymentlink&tab=integration)
- Enable the extension
- Click on the «Save Config» button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bleumi Payments for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors