BlogLentor is a user-friendly Elementor based addon plugin for creating beautiful blog posts, post listing, post slider and post carousel within a few seconds.
Every setting is visually editable in BlogLentor. You’ll be able to change your design of the post with style settings. If you do not have enough design skills, don’t fret, many creative designs and layouts are ready for your needs.
Skin & Layout
BlogLentor is built on a skin and layout based, you can customize layout elements and change skin. BlogLentor has more than 10 creative skin and layout, so if you have zero programming knowledge so you’ll be able to easily customize the layout and apply your own style.
BlogLentor is pixel perfect responsive and it works fluently on any device. You’ll easily select a column number from the overall setting which you would like. BlogLentor consists of a mixture of flexible grids and layouts, images, and intelligent use of CSS.
Taxonomy & Terms
BlogLentor provided the foremost important feature is custom taxonomy and terms, you can select multiple taxonomies and terms for query posts.
Slider & Carousel Skin
Slider and Carousel using posts are easier to make using BlogLentor. You can easily create your desired design and apply it to the advanced query. BlogLentor slider and carousel design with more user-friendly control over the modern design.
- Post Types [post/page/media/…..]
- Categories [Your post category]
- Tags [Your post tag]
- Formats [Post format]
- Post per page [Number of post/pages/…… you want to show]
- Offset [Choose the number of posts to pass over or skip]
- Order By [Post ID, Author, Title, Published date, Modified date, By parent, Random order, Comment count, Menu order]
- Order [Order by Descending or Ascending]
BlogLentor has 2 types of pagination support, like numbers and numbers with next/previous. You can change very quickly and design from a style setting.
Skin-based post grid widget included five plus different layouts in the free version. It is fully able to change the visual query builder. You will get lots of options in the widget panel. The most attractive sections are skin and layout for different skins. You will get the header section for every design with filtering. Also, you can manage your ‘Read More’ text and advanced pagination options as well as manage taxonomies and terms and excerpts.
Skin based post list widget included two different layouts. It is able to change the visual query builder option and you can select columns. Easily able to change image size, height, and width. You can choose multiple meta options with different meta styles and manage taxonomies & terms and excerpts. You can manage your ‘Read More’ text and advanced pagination options. Also, You will get header section with filtering.
News ticker widget helps you display your latest news/posts in slide or fade format. BlogLentor presents two different layouts that you will control all number of posts to display and unlimited news tickers. Users can pause news tickers on mouse hover so you can read or open the news post and also show/hide the initial label for your news ticker that adds a creative look. You can select whether the news ticker link opens in a new tab or not.
Post taxonomy widget helps you display your taxonomy list, like categories and tags. You can show your taxonomy from any custom post type selection. You will get two different skin in the free version. It helps you show your taxonomy list very easily and every style control will be customizable. If you want to get a header for your taxonomies, you can manage from the header option.
More Quality Features
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browsers Support (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Manage a number of posts per page
- Multiple Post Category and Tags Selection.
- Maintain post content length.
- Manage image size with image link and new tab selection.
- Title show/hide, title link with a new tab, title Html tags.
- Multiple meta selection with separator.
- Taxonomy show/hide.
- Excerpt show/hide with length.
- Manage your ‘Read More’ text
- Custom CSS support
What can you make using this plugin?
- News Blog
- Magazine Blog
- Personal Blog
- Blog Post Grid
- Blog Post Listing
- Post Slider
- Post Carousel
How to install the plugin?.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
Step 1. Login to your WordPress Admin Area
Step 2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
Step 3. Type «BlogLentor» or «BlogLentor for Elementor» into the Search and Enter.
Step 4. Find this plugin Click «install now»
Step 5. Activate the plugin
Step 6. Use BlogLentor on your blog design.
Step 1. Download the plugin from the WordPress.org repository
Step 2. On your WordPress dashboard and go to the ‘Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin’
Step 3. Upload the downloaded plugin file (bloglentor.zip) and click ‘Install Now’
Step 4. Activate ‘BlogLentor’ from your Plugins page.
Step 5. Use BlogLentor on your blog design.
Is it necessary to install Elementor Page Builder to use BlogLentor?
Yes, BlogLentor has been based on Elementor page builder.
Is BlogLentor free?
Yes, it’s totally free of charge.
Is BlogLentor fully responsive?
Yes, all skins are built with pixel perfect responsive design and it will work fine in all kinds of devices.
Can I use BlogLentor with any theme?
Yes, you can use BlogLentor with any theme. If you face any problem using BlogLentor, you may contact us.
Does BlogLentor give me total control of my blog page?
Yes, BlogLentor gives you total control of your blog page. You need to just set up everything correctly and enjoy it.
Does BlogLentor give me full control of styling my blog layout?
Yes, it gives you full control of styling blog layouts.
Contributors & Developers
“BlogLentor – Blog Designer Pack for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BlogLentor – Blog Designer Pack for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.8 – 26 March 2022
- Fixed – Compatible with Elementor 3.6.1
1.0.6 – 08 April 2021
- Fixed – Warning for slick JS in Elementor 3.x
1.0.5 – 17 January 2021
- Fixed – Date Format issue
1.0.4 – 08 January 2021
- Fixed – Skin Hero2, Hero3 Pagination Issue
1.0.3 – 28 December 2020
- Added – Template Header Settings Option
- Added – Template Header Style Option
- Added – Order by – Popular Posts By Views Count
- Fixed – Template Responsive Issue
- Fixed – Meta Extra Separator Issue
1.0.2 – 03 September 2020
- Added – Post Taxonomy Widget
- Fixed – News Ticker Animation Issue
- Fixed – Post List Image Hide Content Width Issue
- Fixed – Post Gird, Post List item class repeat issue
1.0.1 – 17 August 2020
- Added – News Ticker Widget
- Added – Post Title Trim Feature
- Added – Post Title Indicator Option
- Added – Post Excerpt Indicator Option
- Improve – Carousel Prev Nav CSS
- Fixed – Pagination Responsive CSS Issue
- Fixed – Hover CSS Issue
- Fixed – Hero2, Hero3 Skin Meta Space Issue
- Fixed – Hero Skin Inner Padding Issue
- Fixed – Posts Per Page Issue
1.0.0 – 04 August 2020
- Init first version