If you happen to be operating an e-commerce store on WooCommerce, then the Order Delivery Date Time & Pickup for WooCommerce plugin is undoubtedly an indispensable tool that you would not want to miss out on.
Order Delivery Date Time & Pickup for WooCommerce plugin allows your customers to specify a specific date and time for delivery or pickup when they checkout their order.
Additionally, it also provides them with a selection of pickup locations to choose from.
As the store administrator, you have full authority over the delivery or pickup schedule and can easily make modifications if necessary. Furthermore, the plugin is straightforward to set up and configure. Implementing this plugin can streamline your store’s delivery and pickup process and significantly enhance customer satisfaction.
How to add delivery date in WooCommerce?
Navigate to Menu Bright Plugins > Order Delivery Settings and choose the Delivery Date Settings Tab. Toggle on the delivery date option and select the specific days you want to enable for delivery. Once you’ve enabled it, a new field will appear in the checkout form where customers can select the desired delivery date.
🌟 Plugin Features
- Set up schedules for the delivery or pickup of your products, including date and time.
- The store manager can add places where customers can pick up their purchases.
- Customers can provide detailed instructions for their orders.
- The Store Admin can manage the delivery and pickup dates for orders on the page.
- An email notification will be sent to the customer regarding the delivery schedule.
- The delivery date and time will be shown on the Checkout page.
🌟 PRO VERSION FEATURES 🌟
- Set specific delivery fees for each date of delivery
- Add a delivery date and time for products
- Disable delivery on holidays or closed periods
- Change the color of the delivery calendar
- Separate business days and delivery days
- Customers and store admins can reschedule order deliveries
- Add the “As soon as possible” delivery option
- Create delivery schedules for the USPS Shipping Method plugin and the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin
- Create custom delivery schedules by shipping zone and class
- Set a processing period for your products
- Deliveries will be displayed on the delivery calendar
- Set delivery schedules for a product category, pickup location, shipping method, or class
If you have any issues, please let us know and give us a chance to resolve and fix them. Plugin Support
🔥 SOME OF OUR FREE PLUGINS
Contributors & Developers
“Order Delivery Date Time & Pickup for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 [21 Feb 2024]
- Fixed: When HPOS is enabled, delivery content is not showing on the thank you page and email.
- Fixed: When delivery or pickup time is enabled, but start and end times are not filled, a fatal error occurs.
- Added: Documentation links have been added to the plugin settings page to provide guidance on usage.
- Support for WooCommerce 8.6.x
0.2 [28 July 2023]
- Fixed: Fatal error when deactivating the plugin
- Fixed: Minor bug fix
- Update: Plugin Framework
- Added: COT/HPOS compatibility
- Support for WooCommerce 7.9
- First release – 23 Aug 22