Catenis Blocks include a set of Gutenberg blocks that can be used to integrate with the Bitcoin blockchain by means of the Catenis services.
The following blocks are currently available:
- Store Message – used to store a text message onto the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Store File – used to store a file onto the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Send Message – used to store a text message onto the Bitcoin blockchain addressing it to another Catenis virtual device.
- Send File – used to store a file onto the Bitcoin blockchain addressing it to another Catenis virtual device.
- Display Message – used to display a text message retrieved from the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Message Input – used to enter ID of message for display/saving.
- Save Message – used to save message retrieved from the Bitcoin blockchain as a file.
- Message Inbox – used to display a list with the latest received messages.
- Message History – used to display a list with the latest stored/sent messages.
- Permissions – used to manage Catenis permissions.
Using Catenis Blocks
Make sure that the Catenis API Client for WordPress plugin is installed, properly configured and enabled on the WordPress page where Catenis Blocks shall be used.
Select the appropriate block from under the Catenis category, place it on the page, and use the settings sidebar to configure it.
This plugin provides 10 blocks.
- Store Message
- Send Message
- Save Message
- Message Input
- Display Message
- Message Inbox
- Send File
- Message History
- Store File
Catenis Blocks require that the Catenis API Client for WordPress plugin, version 2.1, be installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Catenis Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- This release includes only documentation related changes.
- Maintenance release that fixes an issue saving large files.
- Added support for Catenis off-chain messages.
- Initial release, including functionality to work with messages.