This plugin relies on the third-party website ccpatollfree.com. To get everything working, please:
1) Sign up for an account at https://dashboard.ccpatollfree.com/#/signup
2) Log in, navigate to the Services Codes tab at https://dashboard.ccpatollfree.com/#/products and click Publishing Help
3) On the Publish Now page, copy the Privacy Hotline WP Code. It will look something like «Gm+=» without the quotes.
4) Install this plugin in WP and navigate to the new «Privacy Hotline» tab of your WP admin console.
5) Paste your Privacy Hotline WP Code into the Input Box in the «Privacy Hotline» tab of your WP admin console.
7) To use the web form privacy request manager, email email@example.com with the domain name from which you wish to submit web form requests and we’ll add your domain to our white list
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CCPA Privacy Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CCPA Privacy Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.