Beginning with version 14.9.1 cformsII has pluggable captcha support. This plugin makes use of that by providing an implementation for the Really Simple CAPTCHA.
If there are missing dependencies, you should be notified on plugin activation.
How can I configure the generated image’s parameters?
On the Dashboard, go to Settings submenu «Really Simple CAPTCHA for cformsII» and find settings for characters length, font size, image size, text color, background color and allowed characters.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple CAPTCHA for cformsII” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Really Simple CAPTCHA for cformsII” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- enhanced: make configuration independent from cformsII (breaks the settings)
- enhanced: correct Text Domain
- enhanced: make compatible with cforms version 14.12.2
- added: gettext support
- added: animation on CAPTCHA reset to indicate activity
- enhanced: adopt the cformsII 14.11 pluggable CAPTCHA API change
- enhanced: it is possible to show more than one form with CAPTCHA on one site
- added: CAPTCHA reset feature
- bugfix: check for classes existing to not cause a fatal error
- added: Really Simple CAPTCHA implementation for the cformsII pluggable