Product Page | Video | Demo | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Enables users to easily manage and organize locations. With integrated Google Maps functionality, it also provides a seamless location finder experience. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The Google Map Locations plugin empowers users to effortlessly add a location, multiple locations, or points of interest to a Google map. Along with details such as a description, images, videos, full address, zip code. The locations are displayed on a Google map with each one having a unique icon based on the category it belongs to.
- Place a location on a Google map
- Add description for each location
- Show all locations on an index page showing one map for all locations
- Allow user to see all their posted locations in a dashboard, add new locations or control the status of existing locations
- Images and videos can be added to each location
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List | Demo Site
- Locations index map display – Choose between several display templates to support use cases such as store locator, store list, point of interest and more
- Import and export locations using KML, GPX or CSV format
- Categories – Place locations in categories and assign a unique icon for each category
- Weather information – Weather information is shown near each location
- Location Icon – Override location category icon with a unique icon per each specific location
- Upload Location Icon – Upload your own location icon
- Images – Images and videos can be added to each location
- Shortcodes – Several shortcodes are supported. Shortcodes can be embedded in posts and show a single location, a map with all locations in a category, and more
- Tags – Tags can be added to locations and allow filtering of locations
- Search – search by any keywords in location description or title
- Search location using zip, radius and text
- Modify all text labels in the plugin
- Access Control – Set which role can create or view locations
- Location moderation and notifications
- Allow users to use an iframe and share location map on another site
- Tiles/Layers support – Show extra information from external services as an additional map layer
- Polygon support – Draw a beautiful shape overlay
- Track users location – Create a link that allows user to show their location on the map in real time
- Automatically add links to Waze and Google directions for each location
- Create time-based locations and polygons. Users can filter the map according to date and time to view these locations
- Route Manager – Integrates with the Route Manager plugin to show both locations and routes on a joint map
Addons and Related Plugins
- Location Manager PeepSo Integration
- Location Manager Anonymous Posting
- CM Route Manager Plugin
- CM Business Directory
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- Routes Plugin – Draw map routes and generate a catalog of routes and trails with points of interest using Google maps.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a Google API key.
- Add as many locations as you want. Each will have it’s own location page and will show up on the index map
- There are a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“CM Map Locations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM Map Locations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 22 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
* Resolved PHP Notice and Warning
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links