- Widget title: the title of the widget
- Show post counts for year: Whether or not to show the post number for each year
- Show post counts for month: Whether or not to show the post number for each month
- Abbreviate month names: Check this box to show abbreviation of month names
- Hide year from month names: Do not print year after month names
- Use script.aculo.us effects: Whether or not to show effects
- Expand effect: Effect to use when expanding the list
- Collapse effect: Effect to use when collapsing the list
- Expand the list by default: Check this box to have the list expanded when loaded
- Expand current year by default: Check this box to have the current year expanded when loaded
- Expand current month by default: Check this box to have the current month expanded when loaded
- Show individual posts: Show posts in the list. This should be used in extra caution; if you have a lot of posts consider disabling it as this will take time to load
- Use HTML arrows instead of images (► ▼)
- Show current month in bold: show current month in bold
- Show a link to plugin page. Thank you for your support! : Display a link to plugin page as a support method
- Add ability for multiple instances
- Add ability to work as non-widget
- Add ability to include / exclude categories
- Expand previous month rather the current
- Research the practicality to use CSS / allow CSS options
- List posts without year and month headers (for blogs with few posts)
- Do not list the posts that are listed on the main page
- Make a directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use your ‘Presentation’/’Sidebar Widgets’ settings to drag and configure
- If you want to change your plus and minus images, replace the PNG files. Best size is 22×22
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Collapsible Archive Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Collapsible Archive Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 03-Aug-2007: Initial version
- 04-Sep-2007: Added ability to select whether to use abbreviations for the month names, and script.aculo.us effects!
- 10-Nov-2007: Added ability to display posts (with caution), to expand by default, and also added plus and minus signs as expand/collapse buttons
- 25-Aug-2008: Code factoring and added ability to use HTML arrows
- 16-Mar-2009: Separated year and month posts counts, added option to hide year after month names, ability to show current month in bold, enabled localized title
- 17-Mar-2009: Fixed valid XHTML, and highlight (bold) bugfix