This plugin inserts quicktags of the admin page to the upper part of textarea of the comment form.
- You can edit tags in the admin page.
- You can limit quicktags by user roles.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings -> Comment Form Quicktags
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Form Quicktags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed warning message.
- Added comments-popup.php support.
- Added escaping.
- Added French translations by Phenom.
- Fixed admin CSS.
- Fixed scripts for Mystique.
- Fixed script and style loading.
- Added Russian translations by alex.
- Fixed CSS.
- Updated Italian translations.
- Added the role limitation option.
- Fixed a bug that comments.php of child themes wasn’t imported.
- Added Italian translations by Gianni Diurno.
- Fixed a bug that the option form lost focus.
- Made the priority of styles higher.
- Made scripts return «304 Not Modified».
- Fixed a bug that plugin files weren’t loaded in WP2.6.
- Fixed a JSON library bug.
- Added Finnish lang files by C. Hellberg.
- Changed the document.
- Implemented the admin page.
- Initial release.