ConvertKit makes it easy to capture more leads and sell more products . This plugin makes it a little bit easier for those of us using Member Mouse to subscribe and tag customers that signup for memberships.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page by clicking on the link under the plugin’s name
- Enter your ConvertKit API key, which you can find here, and save the settings
- Select a tag to add to customers who signup for each Membership Level
- Save your settings
- Does this plugin require a paid service?
Yes, for it to work you must first have an account on ConvertKit.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ConvertKit MemberMouse Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ConvertKit MemberMouse Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Switch to only use first names to match ConvertKit
- Apply tag on membership level change, not only initial joining of the site
- Added tag to be applied when a membership cancels or a member is deleted.
- Added debug log setting
* Fixed PHP short tag causing a T_STRING error.
- Initial release