This plugin works on multisite WordPress installs only.
Use this plugin when you need to add a page on multiple website installs of a WordPress multisite without doing this manually.
You have the following options for adding the page:
* the list of sites you want to add the page to
* page title
* page slug
* page content
* set the page as Home, Blog or just simple page
* set a page template
In case your page already exists (has the same slug) on one of the websites, the page title and page content will be updated.
Useful scenarios for this plugin:
- create a page in Visual Composer and deploy it to multiple sites in a multisite install
- set a page as home in multiple sites in a multisite install
- set a page as blog in multiple sites in a multisite install
This plugin requires a multisite install.
- Copy the
plugin-multisite-create-pagesfolder into your
- Activate the Create Pages on Multisite WordPress plugin via the plugins admin page
- Go to Tools->Create Pages on Multisite WordPress to open plugin page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Create Pages on Multisite WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Create Pages on Multisite WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First working version