CreativeSignal Testimonial allows you to present customer testimonials on your website in a sidebar through CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget or in a page or post through the short-code.
- Add testimonials to your website.
- Simple interface to enter and edit testimonials.
- Display testimonials through Sidebar (Widget) or Short-code.
- Fade-in and fade-out animation with short-code.
- Scroll animation with sidebar (Widget).
PS: For future reference how to use the plugin, check out our documentation here: http://creative-signal.com/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/creativesignal-testimonials
Setting up CreativeSignal Testimonials is pretty easy, just follow instructions below:
- Download the installation package.
- In the WordPress back-end, go to Plugins > Add New and select Upload.
- Install and active the plug-in.
- Go to CS testimonials menu item.
- Add one or more testimonials to your website.
- Go in Appearance > Widgets and add the CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget to one of your sidebars. Adjust options.
- Paste [cs-testimonials] in some of your pages/posts to display all testimonials.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CreativeSignal Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix bug CSS and JS paths incorrect
*The latest version 1.0.0 (Initial Release)