Custom Field Suite (CFS) lets you add custom fields to your posts. It’s lightweight and battle-tested (there’s not much to break).
Things to know
- We do not provide support.
- This is a free plugin. We’re not selling anything.
- CFS includes 14 field types. There are no plans to add more.
- If you want all the bells-and-whistles, use ACF.
- True / False
- File Upload
- Loop (repeatable fields)
- Tab (group fields)
- Browse to the «Field Groups» admin menu
- Create a Field Group containing one or more custom fields
- Choose where the Field Group should appear, using the Placement Rules box
- Use the get method in your template files to display custom fields
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Field Suite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Field Suite” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Field Suite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Confirmed 6.0.1 compatibility
- Removed broken links, confirmed 5.9 compatibility
- Fixed: PHP8 warnings
New: moved CFS into «Settings» menu
Improved: relationship fields now only run 1 query to retrieve related posts
Improved: code modernization
Improved: styling tweaks
Fix: «Posts» field group rule ajax wasn’t loading