- This plugin allows you to change the color of the admin bar.
- You can specify any of three types of color: 「color name」, 「color code」, or 「RGB」.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Custom Toolbar Color”.
- Select the “Custom Toolbar Color” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Toolbar Color” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Toolbar Color” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.