Create a new custom field for «GravityForms» plugin called «Date/Time» field:
- Add a new field called «Date/Time» field to GravityForms fields.
- User can drag that field into the form and use it.
- The field will allow user to select both Date and Time for one field.
Upload the Date/Time Fields for Gravity Forms plugin to your blog, Activate it, check it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Date/Time Fields for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Date/Time Fields for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested for support for WordPress 4.9.1
- Tested for support for WordPress 5.2.2.
- Fixed placeholder: placeholder is now working.
- Updated: Description placement setting (Use form setting, Above input, Below input).
- Updated: Field Label Visibility (Visible, Hidden).
- Updated: Custom Validation message.