Aren’t you tired of saving a page, going back to the list of pages, and selecting the next page you need to edit?
Destination After Save cuts down on unnecessary loading and saves you time.
- User Control to Override Default WordPress Save Behavior
- Supports Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types
Current Destination Choices:
- Edit (Normal Behavior)
- Add New
- Return to List
- Edit Other
- Upload the
/destination-after-save/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Destination After Save” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Removed “Don’t Need to Save?” option.
- Added support for posts and custom post types.
- Added default behavior setting to User Profile.
- Added “Return to List” destination.
- Fixed bug to allow Preview to function properly.