This plugin will record clicks of shortcode
[downloadCount] and shows it on posts list. Comes convenient if you’re a setting up
a site to use download pages of products/publications as posts. Multiple shortcodes won’t work since it’s on the convention of
one product per post.
Things make it nice:
- Easily add this literally short shortcode [downloadCount] and get your link appeared.
- Numerous HTML attributes are available so you can customize as you wish.
- View download count right from the WP post list.
- No dashboard menu entry (yet) to help you keep the backend clean.
- Optimized speed with minimal resource usage.
- It’s not just for downloads but any link you prefer to be tracked.
- link= Your link to the download. Protocol (http/https) must be mentioned.
- title= Text to be appeard as the link. Default: «Download».
- style= For CSS inline styles.
- class= For CSS classes.
Tip: You can use even icons (or HTML codes) on
[downloadCount link=»http://thambaru.com» title=»My website» style=»text-decoration:none;» class=»btn btn-success»]
Here’s how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/download-countdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Download Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors