Easy Food Lister Menus from CSV files plugin
Important note: You must have Contact Form 7 and Contact Form 7 Modules – Hidden Fields plugins installed, otherwise the menu system won’t be able to checkout and send an email.
This plugin displays a food menu, with prices from a CSV file. The menu can display prices which can be added up and then sent to a Checkout page and then emailed using a Contact Form 7 form.
The first time you you use this plugin, do the following :
1) Click the ‘Add Food Lister Form to Contact Form 7’ button.
2) Click the ‘Add Food Lister Checkout Page’ button.
3) Choose «Food Order Form» and «Send Your Order Details» in the select boxes below.
4) Click Save Changes.
5) Download, edit and then upload the example Menu CSV file
6) Add the shortcode [food_lister menufile=»example_menu.csv»] to a page of your choice.
7) View that page and your menu will be displayed!
You can use shortcodes to add to post/pages :
[food_lister menufile=»CSV FILENAME UPLOADED TO MEDIA»] <no_billing=1>]
the no_billing flag will turn off the cost display parts, so only the menu itself is shown.
to display the canape calculator – [canape_calc]
- Upzip the plugin files
- Upoad files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click ‘Food Lister’ on the admin menu
- What format should the CSV file be in?
The CSV file should have the following headers:
name = the food item name or text to display
css = CSS tag to use eg.h2 for a header, p for a paragraph.
price = the price of the item, leave blank for no price
extra = any text to add after the price eg. per person
multiple = use if you have to order the food item in multiples eg. if some canapés should be ordered in multiples of 10.
There is an example CSV file included called «example_menu.csv».
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Food Lister” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Food Lister” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin first version.