Extension for PressBooks is a PressBooks specific plugin that extend the PressBooks functionalities.
Only works with multisite installation!
Only works with PressBooks installation!
The Extensions for PressBooks plugin is supplied «as is» and all use is at your own risk.
This plugin requires:
This sections describes the requirements of the plugin.
- WordPress Multisite installation
- Feature Image for PressBooks
- Translations for Pressbooks
- Some functionalities may require to use books4languages book child theme for pressbooks or an integration with your theme.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Clone (or copy) this repository folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- I have a feature request, I’ve found a bug, a plugin is incompatible…
Please visit the support forums
- I am a developer; how can I help?
Any input is much appreciated, and everything will be considered.
Please visit the GitHub project page to submit issues or even pull requests.
- Why is not working in my WordPress site or WordPress multisite installation?
Extensions for PressBooks is an add-on of PressBooks. Without PressBooks, will not work.
- Why is not working with my theme?
Extensions for PressBooks is created to be used with our child theme. But any child theme could work with little modifications.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extensions for PressBooks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extensions for PressBooks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release