Plugin for Gear5 website performance measurement and alerting system
- Plugin enables you to easily setup Gear5 performance measurement tool.
- Gear5 is an free, easy-to-use, website performance monitoring and alerting system that will give you comprehensive performance information to help you speed up your websites.
Using Gear5 you will be able to:
- Monitor performance of your website(s) in real time
- Receive alerts when your website is facing slow performance or complete outage
- Integrate performance data with Google Analytics metrics
- Get monthly reports for key website performance indicators
- Analyse load times broken down by tires, countries, browsers and user defined pages
- To get more info about Gear5 and to get your free account, please visit and register at http://www.gear5.me
gear5.ziponto your local computer.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Plugins >> Add New.
- Click on the Upload option at the top and select the
gear5.zipfile you just downloaded.
- Click on Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Press Settings or go to Setting->Gear5
- Configure plugin by entering your Gear5 API key.
To get API key:
- Register and add your website at http://www.gear5.me
- Go to Gear5 Dashboard and click «Edit» for your web site
- On top of General setting your api key will be displayed.
- Copy and paste your API key into Gear5 WordPress plugin settings and press «Save Options».
- You are set up!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gear5 Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gear5 Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.