«Current Location Forms» is an add-on for GEO my WP plug-in. It Improve the Current Location widget and shortcode by allowing you to choose the form to be displayed. The initial release of this add-on comes with a «Default» form that can be used.
You can modify or create additional forms.
Automatic Plugin Installation. To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
* Go to Plugins > Add New.
* Under Search, type «GEO my WP».
* GEO my WP should show up on top of the results.
* Click «Install» to install GEO my WP.
* A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
* Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
* If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Manual plugin Installation. To install a WordPress plugin manually:
* Download GEO my WP Plugin to your desktop.
* The plugin will downloaded as a zip. extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
* With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
* Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
* Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
for detailed installation and setup guied click here
For questions, bugs report and suggestions please visit GEO my WP Furom
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GEO my WordPress – Current Location Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release