By default, Gravity Form was designed to record all data submitted into the database, so this plugin will delete the entry data upon submission.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Shipping Distance Matrix, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type «Gravity Form Disable Storing Entry» and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Form Disable Storing Entry” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Improvements – Added compatibility for Gravity Form 1.7 and earlier.