This plugin enables users to log in/register with major Web service accounts. Below are supported services.
If your site needs a user’s login action, signing up is the most difficult step. With this plugin, users can sign up without inputting their email or password.
Log in Flow Video
Supported Web services
- Use Abraham Williams’ twitteroauth.
- Use Facebook’s official PHP SDK.
- Use Google API PHP Client.
- Use Ligature Symbols (Web font).
Gianism awes a lot to these open source projects. Thanks, lots!
Install itself is easy. Auto installation from the admin panel is recommended. Search with
- Download and unpack the plugin file, and upload
- Activate it from admin panel.
Use latest source on GitHub
You can get this plugin from github. Clone it and run
composer install && npm install && npm start. About composer and npm, google it.
How to set up
After the plugin’s activation, you have to set it up. Every setup has 2 steps. One is on SNS, the other is on your site.
For example, if you use Facebook, register a new app on Facebook, then input the app ID and token on the WordPress admin panel. Every SNS requires registration of Apps and credentials related to it.
For more details, please refer to the setting screen’s instructions or our site gianism.info.
Can I use this in English?
Maybe yes. Translations are welcomed.
Found bug. It sucks.
Contributors & Developers
“Gianism” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Here is a list of change logs.
- Supporting twitter API v2.
- Drop some functions like «Follow me», «Sending DM», «Get user’s timeline», and so on. The free plan only can post tweet.
- Fix the build script to deploy properly.
- Bugfix for LINE login. Thanks Makoto Nakao!
- Drop support for Instagram because META denies using Instagram API as login credentials.
- Requires PHP 7.2 and over. Partially supports PHP 8.0.
Please refer changelog.md for older change logs,