Gordo Change Login Logo is a lightweight plugin that enables you to quickly change the WordPress login logo with a custom one. This plugin offers a no-nonsense approach to customizing the login screen, making it easy for you to add your branding to the login page.
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Upload custom logo using the WordPress Media Library
* Set custom logo width and height
* Reset to default WordPress logo
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gordo-change-login-logodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Gordo Change Login Logo’ to access the plugin settings.
- Upload your custom logo, and set the width and height values.
- Save your settings and check the login screen to see your new custom logo.
Can I use an SVG logo?
Yes, you can use an SVG logo, but you might need to enable SVG support in your WordPress installation, as it is not enabled by default. You can use a plugin like «Safe SVG» to enable SVG support.
Can I change the logo’s position or other styling attributes?
This plugin is designed to make it easy for you to change the login logo. If you want to further customize the login screen’s appearance, you might need to use custom CSS or a more comprehensive login customization plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gordo Change Login Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.