Official plugin of Icerik Bulutu. It directly imports and synchronizes contents written by professional content writers from the Icerik Bulutu, content production platform, to your WordPress website. Using automatic post import, you can use time efficiently by making shorter publish your posts
What is İçerik Bulutu?
Video language is only Turkish
You can visit our website for detailed information.
Helpful resources for publishers.
- Set posts status draft or published
- Set posts’ author
- Automatically post import
- i18n support: Completely translation ready!
- English (en_US), built-in
- Turkish (tr_TR), native support
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from admin’s Plugins page.
What is the İçerik Bulutu?
İçerik Bulutu is a cloud based content service that connects professional content creators and brands, or agencies, that are in need of high quality content while fascilitating such operation with technologies and services it created for each party. İçerik Bulutu creates original, efficient, high-quality contents in 45 different fields of expertise with its 1800+ content creation experts.
What does this plugin do?
It imports and synchronizes your purchased contents to your WordPress.
Adding content automatically?
Yes! While WordPress’s CRON feature is enabled (it’s enabled as default), checking contents periodically and synchronizing when new content published on Icerik Bulutu.
I’ve disabled CRON feature of WordPress, how can I use the plugin?
You can click «Import Now» button on the settings page of the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“İçerik Bulutu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- bug fixes
- the facility of choosing a particular post to publish with the newly developed dashboard
- content production for the requested languages particularly in English and Turkish.
- import & disconnect url fix on subdirectory setup
- version correction
- tested with WordPress 4.8 and changed min. WP version
- Summary added to post content
- Initial release.