Easily inspect metadata within web pages to visualize and find issues.
WordPress metadata may generate different or duplicate tags than expected, but the issue is quickly discovered.
This checklist will help you address SEO and Core Web Vitals issues.
This tool is designed to check the generated metadata, not to generate it.
Only enabled for administrators and editors who are logged in.
- You can easily copy meta tag values.
- Displays the number of characters in the Title, Description, and Headings.
- You can check page load times.
- You can enable / disable on the administration screen.
- Latest information on LIQUID PRESS.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- JSON-LD shema.org
- Upload ‘liquid-seo-inspector’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LIQUID SEO Inspector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“LIQUID SEO Inspector” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “LIQUID SEO Inspector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A first version.