Are you finding anything simple to popup your contact form in your wordpress website? Here i come with this simple one.It is very light and very easy to use.
A few notes about the plugin:
- You can use it any where in your wordpress website with shortcode.
- You you use it as a button or as text.
- You have to install Contact form 7 to use this pop up.
- You will find your shortcode in «Lisa Popup» menu in your dashboard after installing and activating your plugin.Check out the screenshots.
Shortcodes to use the pop up
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the «Dashboard->Lisa popup » screen to configure the plugin
Shortcode:use it anywhere in post or pages.
Shortcode:use following code to use it directly in template.
echo do_shortcode("[form_popup id="Your_Popup_Id"]");
- Can i add this to wordpress template directly?
Yes.Sure.Use the following code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lisa Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors