This plugin will help you to have the plug and play feature for Nabil Bank EPG( Electronic Payment Gateway ). By using this plugin you don’t have to
hassle to create your system based on the bank provided document. You can utilize this plugin and start doing the transaction with having to waste time
for setting up the project and assigning the development team. This plugin support multiple currencies, but you have to contact to the bank before you add the currencies,
in the Maakapay Invoice Payer for Woocommerce.
If downloaded zip manually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then after your merchant is created then you will get API key for test first live then after test is completed.
- Add that to the
URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settingsthere section and
1. GOTO Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin and upload the maakapay-invoice-payer-for-woocommerce.zip
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Then after your merchant is created then you will get API key for test first live then after test is completed.
4. Add that to the
URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settings there section and
First download the plugin from the WordPress plugin store. The visit Maakapay Payment Service from there they will provide you the
sandbox and live API key based on your request. Then you have to enter the given wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settings page. Then after testing is completed
you can start to accept the online transactions in your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maakapay Invoice Payer for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix the missing links for the number country map display
- Fix the CSS issue that caused all the pages
- Add flag in the phone number section in Pay invoice form
- Create the new plugin
- Add the transaction feature and log viewing feature
- Woocommerce Invoice Checking feature