Simply configure your SMTP server and send email directly from WordPress site. This plugin allows you to easily send email through SMTP server and phpmailer without modifying the code and it works with most of the available themes. Just install and activate this plugin to use SMTP server and send emails in WordPress.
- Unzip the mail-smtp.zip folder.
- Upload the mail-smtp folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Mail SMTP plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mail SMTP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First public release od plugin