Memberships by Hubloy gives you all the tools you need to start, manage, and grow your membership site.
Users have full control of their membership and subscription on your site.
Member Experience Features
- Frontend Log In
- Frontend User Registration
- Frontend Password Recovery
- Frontend Profile Editing
- Membership Account Dashboard
- Membership Invoices and Billing Information Pages
- Custom Emails
- Custom Page Templates
Download, Install and Activate!
- Go to Plugins > Add New to find and install Memberships by Hubloy.
- Or, download the latest version of the plugin, then go to Plugins > Add New and click the «Upload Plugin» button to upload your .zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit our support site at https://hubloymembership.com/docs/ for more documentation and our support forums.
I found a bug in the plugin.
Please post it in the GitHub issues page and we’ll fix it right away. Thanks for helping.
Contributors & Developers
“Memberships by Hubloy – Manage memberships and subscriptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New : Add Mailchimp integration
- Fix : Membership join form.
- Fix : JS on login and registration form.
- Fix : Other bugs.
- New : Coupon code support. These can be set to be limited to emails and specific usages.
- New : Invite code support. These can be limited based on emails and memberships.
We are currently working on other features and also trying to imporove our testing processes of this plugin.
- New : Add settings tab filter. This allows introduction of custom settings page
- New : Add settings dynamic page content for tab filter.
- New : Add action to manage custom settings form.
More on this here https://hubloymembership.com/docs/custom-settings-page/
- Fix onboarding wizard
- Add action on settings save