The “MintNFT Plugin” is a useful tool for those who want to mint their own NFTs without having to build an entire minting platform from scratch. With this plugin, you can easily add all the necessary metadata and NFT files from the backend, as well as add all the relevant information for your NFTs. Once you have completed these steps, you can easily deploy your contract using the plugin. This simplifies the process of creating and deploying NFTs, making it more accessible to a wider range of users.
The MintNFT Plugin is a user-friendly tool designed for WordPress site owners who want to mint NFTs without any complicated technical skills. With this plugin, you can easily publish your art on IPFS/Pinata and create NFT tokens when a buyer purchases your NFTs by paying the set NFT price and gas fees.
Adding the Minting functionality page to your website is a breeze and can be done in just a few seconds. All you need to do is install the plugin on your WordPress site, follow the step by step easy to follow process, and credit your crypto wallet with enough Native currency (i.e.: ETH, MATIC etc..) balance for the selected Blockchain. Once you have done that, you are ready to start minting your own NFTs. Overall, the NFT Minting plugin is an efficient and convenient way to create NFT minting platform, even if you have limited technical knowledge.
CREATE YOUR GENERATIVE NFT COLLECTION WITH
- MetaMask Integration
- ERC-721 Smart Contract Deployment
- Automatic Metadata generation
- Upload Assets and Metadata to IPFS/Pinata (decentralized storage technology)
- Assets and Metadata to IPFS (decentralized storage technology)
- Mint Functionality on your Website
- Showcase your collection on OpenSea
HOW IT WORKS
- Connect with Metamask Account
- Upload assets
- Upload/Generate Metadata
- Deploy your ERC-721 smart contract with a click on our platform
- Mint page to mint your NFTs
- The Owner can upload the number of NFTs that are ready to mint and should be displayed to the end customer. With the Metamask wallet up and ready, one can easily mint the NFTs by just clicking on the “Mint” Button, adding the amount of NFTs to be minted, and voila, the transaction will be completed within no time.
- You can easily upload the digital copies of JSON metadata file implementation according to metadata standards, so, they can be accessed for minting.
- NFT token content is protected by cryptographically generated hashes of all files and attributes attached. The token URI itself is a hash of the JSON metadata file.
- Automatic storage of metadata to IPFS/Pinata
- Tokens can be minted from the vendor or admin address. NFT token smart contract can be deployed from the WordPress admin dashboard.
- When someone buys your NFT, the NFT is minted to the wallet address connected with metamask at checkout.
Before initiating a transaction on the Mainnet, it is crucial to exercise utmost caution since blockchain transactions are irreversible and beyond our control. Please ensure you are confident in your decision. We want to emphasize that in the event of any incidents arising from technical issues, we cannot be held accountable.
Reach out to us at email@example.com for any questions or feature requests.
- Search for mintnft through ‘Plugins > Add New’ interface.
- Find the plugin box of mintnft and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Then activate the mintnft plugin.
- Download mintnft
- Upload the mintnft through ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ interface or upload mintnft folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the mintnft plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Do I create the NFT collection on my WordPress website?
- Yes, you can create NFT collection after your contract deployed successful.
Can the enduser Mint the NFTs I publish?
- Yes, enduser can mint the NFTs.
How to generate metadata of images?
- From our plugin backend, you can see Meta Generation Sub Menu. You can upload your images and download metadata.
Is there any Template in this plugin?
- Yes, you can use «Minting Page» Template to your website.
Is the plugin free?
- Yes, it is. you can deploy your contract from backend and use the Mint Template for mint your NFTs. If you have any query then please raise the ticket here
Do you have more doubts about the service?
- Please submit your all queries to Techforce
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MintNFT Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Strengthen the security module
- Removed the dependency to have local IPFS node installed and running
- Improved user experience
- Added support for new Blockchains also added Mainnet support
- Added support for Pinata gateway
- Initial release