Optimize your subscription rates by designing your own subscription forms in less than 1 minute.
Link your forms with your Moosend account at the click of a button.
Capture your dreamy website design by freely choosing where to place the signup or popup box.
Customize design elements on the form so that it aligns with the brand.
Save time segmenting by automatically determining which mailing list each subscription form is linked to.
Install the plugin. Now start growing your list!
Moosend Subscription Forms Features
- Connect with your Moosend account in seconds
- Live preview your forms before publishing them
- Style your sign up forms using our style editor
- Create, Edit and Manage your subscription forms
- You can have multiple forms connected to different mailing lists
- Choose the custom fields you want in your form
- Create beautiful popup forms and choose when you want them showing up
Connect To Your Moosend Acount
Simply type in your API Key and you can start generating leads.
You don’t have a Moosend account yet? Get started right away by signing up for free on moosend.com.
Create your own Forms
Just fill up the field with your API Key and you are ready to go.
You don’t have a Moosend account? You can create one in just a few seconds by using our sign up form.
Upload the entire
moosend-for-wpfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Moosend Subscription Forms for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed deprecated jQuery context property
- Added compatibility with WP 5.6.1
- Added capability of custom subscription button label.
- Fixed issue with vertical align being overrided by theme styles.
- Fixed issue caused by having multiple forms in the same page.
- Added support for future api changes
- Fixed occasional path related bug
- Support for different guid formats
- Updated moosend logo url and alt text
- Fixed mailing lists fetching issue
- Added new checkbox to manage if we want to open a new browser tab in redirection