The plugin makes it easy to set up a content slider for Elementor. With Movelize you can make any kind of content scrollable, widgets in a column are turned to carousel items.
The plugin adds settings to the Elementor column. Simply insert widgets into a column and adjust to your needs.
- Set the number of visible items (responsively for each screen resolution)
- Set the number of items to scroll (responsively for each screen resolution)
- Show or hide navigation arrows
- Define the color for navigation arrows
- Show or hide the progress bar
- Define the progress bar color and background color
- Show/hide arrows and progress bar responsively
- Arrows color, progress bar color and background color responsively
- Arrows size, background color and padding
- Arrow position (top-left, top-center, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, bottom-right)
- Left and right margin for each arrow separately
- Progress bar height
- Progress bar position (top or bottom)
- All Pro settings can be defined responsively
- Install through the WordPress built-in plugin installer, or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
- When you select a colum in the Elementor editor panel, you will find the «Widget Scroll Settings» in the «Layout» section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Slider for the Elementor Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial commit.