simple FAQ system.
- Translatable (Current in Persian & English)
- Special admin answer tag
- Easy to use
- No FAQ Limits.
- Category based FAQ.
- Window resize auto height.
- Auto Pagination
- Jquery Effect
- Admin menu setting
- user can ask question
- email notification
This plugin is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- From WordPress Dashboard go to «Plugins>> Add New>> Uploads», select ‘myfaq.zip’ file and upload it. Or,
- Extract the zip file, copy and paste to the ‘wp-conten/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress Installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create a new page named it «FAQ». In the Editor place this shortcode [my_faq]
- Dont forget to enable plugin.
- What is ‘FAQ Disabled!’ Message?
You must Enable plugin from the admin menu.
- Does MYFAQ Plugin supports Other Language?
Yes it does. you can translate it for any language.
- Does MYFAQ Plugin supports shortcodes?
Yes, you need a shortcodes [my_faq] to use this Plugin.
- Does MYFAQ Plugin items supports pagination?
Yes it dose.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MYFAQ Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- captcha switch in admin settings
- some improvement
- ajax implement
- captcha added (from: http://github.com/claviska/simple-php-captcha)
- answer button added in tinymce editor
- now Faq form is active after plugin installation,no need to enable
- some plugin information changed
- imporove some jquery effect
- imporove some css rules
- mobile & email fileds added.
- notify when question approved(just mail).
- hilighted requests added
- number of new questions bubble feature added.
- users can ask questions now.
- ver 1.0 released.