The plugin creates WooCommerce products which gives access to the specified WordPress pages.
- The plugin works on the basis of WooCommerce products, therefore the installation of WooCommerce is required.
- There is no paid version of the plugin, it is completely FREE.
- April 2020 Update Now you can customize the layout in any way you want. Each element has its own class:
<div class=»ppwc» >
<h1 class=»ppwc-msg-header»>This is the message header
<h3 class=»ppwc-msg-body»>This is the message body
<ul class=»ppwc-plan-list» >
<li class=»ppwc-plan-item» >
<a href=»#» > This is the plan item
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Subscription Plans menu to add new plan
- Apply plan on any page or article which have the_content() function inside.
- Will this plugin work on all pages?
Not exactly. Only on pages which have the_content() function in it’s template.
Contributors & Developers
“Paid Pages with WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- added classes to wrapper, message header, message body, plans list and plan item to give possibility to customize them with css rules
- fix detecting botstrap 4 wrapper setting
- no changes
- bug fixes