Accept more payment methods via PayDock. Connect multiple payment gateways with a central interface to manage the transactions.
Use PayDock to add a payment gateway for Credit card, for Bank transfers, Paypal or even Buy now pay later gateways.
For a full list of payment gateways we are connected to visit PayDock
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/paydock-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->WooCommerce Gateway PayDock screen to configure. the plugin and put in your API keys.
- To get sandbox API keys visit PayDock to set up an account.
- Watch the quick start video that appears on how to get started and add your first payment gateway.
- How do I get help using PayDock?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- How do I set up a production account?
Contact email@example.com to get a production billing account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayDock for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayDock for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release on the plugins store
- Bug fixes