This is the BusinessPay payment gateway for GiveWP. Allows you to use Asoriba BusinessPay payment gateway for the GiveWP plugin. BusinessPay is a Ghanaian Payment Gateway.
- Visit the Donations settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on BusinessPay to edit the settings. If you do not see BusinessPay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it BusinessPay, add in your public key and sandbox enable/disable Click Save.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Ensure you have latest version of GiveWP plugin installed
2. Unzip and upload file & folder of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. Make hover on Donations menu and click on Settings menu from left menu
5. Click on Payment Gateways tab and enable Asoriba BusinessPay payment gateway
6. Configure all required settings and see the result on the donation form
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway GiveWP Asoriba BusinessPay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Payment Gateway GiveWP Asoriba BusinessPay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Public Release.
- Resolved Fatal error from the code: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function and fixed some warnings.
- Tested Plugin With WordPress Latest Version.