Plugin for WooCommerce with correct implemented EU Directive Omnibus 2019/2161 of the European Parliament
- Showing the lowest price in the last 30 days before a product has been marked as on sale
- Works correctly with taxable products
- Translation for the message, supports WPML and Polylang plugin
- Tracking all price changes
- Preview History prices
– For developers who need to display information on custom place use
[pwp_wco_omnibus_information] shortcode (Not working with variant products).
Works correctly with common product types:
– Simple products
– Variable products
Contributors & Developers
“PerfectWP – WC Omnibus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PerfectWP – WC Omnibus” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PerfectWP – WC Omnibus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Preview price history
- Add settings link in plugins.php page
- Add option show on page (useful for Page builders)
- Correct implemented EU Directive Omnibus, thanks to piotrczapla2jb
- Fix issue with duplicate products
- Skip saving prices for draft products
- Showing woocommerce prices when product history not exists
- Setup number of days allowed in configuration
- Show only for sale option in config
- Custom omnibus message (Support for WPML and Polylang)
- Fix issue with taxable products
- Add shortcode pwp_wco_omnibus_information
- Fix issue with polish translations
- Add settings options
- Default settings, showing the omnibus information only on product page
- First version of the plugin