At KI Design, we believe that privacy is essential to build a better brand. It consolidates public trust, and improves competitive advantage. Our privacy training and consultation enables organizations to integrate privacy controls into the design of technologies and business processes that handle personal data.
1- Implemented GDPR Compliance
2- Added consent notice
3- Policy Guru now audits your site for existing entry fields
During setup you provide: a) You configure your cookie notice b) company info, c) data protection, d) and handling practices
Once the plugin settings are installed, place the following Shortcode into any page or post [privacy_policy]
You can install Policy Genius via the plugin directory, or by uploading the files manually to your server.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- In the Settings section, open Policy Guru.
- Fill in all data for cookie notification and save changes.
- Create a «New Post» or «New Page» through your WordPress Dashboard
- Enter the shortcode in the visual or text editor, exactly as written below:
- Privately publish the post or page. This can be done through selecting the «Private» option under «Visibility»
No. This is a free policy template that takes into account the data protection requirements and best practices, as well as providing notification to users regarding a websites’ personal information handling practices, created by privacy experts. However, the policy is not a legal document – please consult a lawyer if necessary.
Is the plugin Free?
KI Design has provided a free version of the plugin. An advanced version can be accessed from http://privacypolicy.guru
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
- Implemented GDPR Compliance
- Added consent notice
- Policy Guru now audits your site for existing entry fields
- Policy Guru now audits your site cookies
- updated Privacy Polic
- Full Launch plugin re-written by @smartcatdesign https://smartcatdesign.net
- Updated Description
- Added Screenshots
- Updated Icon
- fixed CSS reference bug
- Updated Hero Image
- Launched the plugin