Monetizing your WordPress is now easier and blazing fast with Pollfish Integration.
The Pollfish for WordPress plugin enables you to add PollFish Surveys to your WordPress website and Monetize it easily without touching the code.
Set things up in the settings panel and start earning from your customer base.
The plugin is for any website of any type or any scale, be it Business, Community, E-commerce, Social network, Forums, or anything.
This Plugin is not owned or has any affiliation with Pollfish.
- Link to Pollfish https://www.pollfish.com/
- Pollfish Terms of Service: https://www.pollfish.com/terms/publisher
- Conduct Pollyfish Surveys on your WordPress website.
- Web Integration.
- Easy to use.
- CSS Selector to trigger Pollfish Survey Panel.
- Set «Completion Redirection Page» to redirect a user after successful Survey Completion.
- Set «Not Eligible Redirection Page» to redirect the user when a user is not eligible to take surveys.
- Set «No Survey available Redirection Page» to redirect the user when no surveys are available.
- Set «Trigger on Page» to trigger on specific pages and hide from other pages.
- Reward your users to complete surveys using MyCred.
- Set MyCred log Text to keep them informed how they earned those MyCred Credits.
- Gamipress Integration (Upcoming)
- Woowallet Integration (Upcoming)
- Woocommerce Coupons Integration: Generate random coupons for your customer and reward them when they take a survey. (Upcoming)
- WooCommerce Store Credit Integration (Upcoming)
- YITH WooCommerce Account Funds Integration (Upcoming)
- Store Surveys Logs to Wp-admin.(Upcoming)
- AutomatorWP Integration (Upcoming)
- Zapier Integration (Upcoming)
and Email your custom integration request on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked our work and if this plugin fulfilled your needs, Please donate here
- Search «Pollfish for WordPress» under Wp-admin > Plugins > Add New OR Upload ‘pollfish-for-wordpress.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How do I get Pollfish Account
You can click here to create a Pollfish account and get started.
What are all things I need to start using this plugin?
You need a Publisher Account on Pollfish, API KEY, and SECRET KEY to Start using this plugin.
Where do I obtain API KEY and SECRET KEY?
- Create/Login to Pollfish Publisher Account.
- Get API Key from Settings > App Settings.
- Get Secret Key from Account > Account Information.
Contributors & Developers
“Pollfish for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed page selection dropdown issue.
- Initial Release.