This plugin creates a custom post type to share information about WordPress themes and plugins you’ve developed.
- Allows you to create sub pages and indicate which ones has the plugin documentation.
- Provide a URL for where a person can download the plugin.
- Add a quick link to some Frequently Asked Questions.
- Add a quick link to the support forums.
- Add a quick link to the plugin reviews.
- Add a link to a donate button to allow people to donate to your plugin.
What does this plugin actually do?
It creates custom post type allowing you to share information about your WordPress themes and plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Promote My Extensions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.4.0 – December 10th, 2022
- Added option to indicate if extension is a theme or a plugin (default).
- Removed the PayPal logo for those not using PayPal for donations.
- Added feature to allow you to select the display order of the Post Type Arvhives pages.
0.3.0 – December 9th, 2022
- Added options to determine which details fields, if any, you will be using.
- Renamed the post type and category types to be unique to the plugin.
- Added code to update from older versions – may require you to reactiveate the plugin.
- Added categories for documentation.
0.2.1 – December 8th, 2022
- Fixed an issue where options were not created on activation.
0.2.0 – December 8th, 2022
- Added option to allow you to set the menu name and index slug for your plugins.
- Added options to allow you to select what your custom post type supports.
- Added options to allow you to turn off the categories and documenation post type.
0.1.0 – December 6th, 2022
- Initial release