Automatically adds a META keywords tags with keywords within the html HEAD tags. The categories are used as keywords.
Note: Works on single posts only as they are assigned categories.
- Unzip the download-package
- Upload folder including all files to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View source code of your article and check the META keywords tags.
- Q: Why does it work for single post pages only?
Since only single posts are assigned categories, therefore, this plugin uses categories for keywords. So it only works with single posts.
- Q: Where can I send feedback about this plugin?
Plugin URI: https://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/quick-meta-keywords-wordpress-plugin/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick META Keywords” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick META Keywords” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Cleaned code
- Initial release.