Responsive Image – Bringing automatic default responsive images to your content.
The image on your content, post, pages, and etc will be automatically responsive.
- Content Auto Responsive.
- all devices the image on your post, pages etc. will be responsive.
- Its easy to use.
- Tested up to latest WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire «Responsive Image» folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Is this working on the localhost ?
- Is this plugin tested work?
- Is there any configuration for this plugin?
Nope, its ready to use.
- Is the featrued image will be responsive ?
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Version