The module allows you to connect the Roskassa payment widget to an online store and accept payments by bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, Mir), Apple Pay and Google Pay from any country in any currency.
A distinctive feature of the module is a quick transition to accepting real payments, an intuitive installation and configuration process. The Roskassa module allows you to accept payments from customers in more than 100 ways: in cash (500,000 terminals for cash payments worldwide), bank cards, electronic money, when paying by SMS and online banking.
Connecting a new store
Roskassa payment aggregator supports payment methods:
- Bank cards
- Perfect money
- Apple Pay
Here are just some of the benefits of the plugin:
- Correct work with alphanumeric order numbers.
- Multicurrency: Immediately before payment, the amount will be converted into rubles at the exchange rate of the store.
- Multisite: Install payment processors on selected sites.
- The ability to automatically redirect to a payment gateway immediately after placing an order, without intermediate clicking on the payment button.
- Possibility to change the status of the order for which the refund was made or its cancellation in the Roskassa personal account.
- Possibility to select the status of the order, in which it will be transferred after the payment has passed.
With the payment system module, you can accept payments and sell goods in the online store.
Differentiation of access to employees – everyone will have access only to certain functions of their personal account. Billing by email or SMS without integration. Visual analytics on sales in your personal account: how much goods and services were sold, what payment methods users prefer, and much more is available in the Roskassa payment aggregator.
Any Query / Suggestion / Feedback ?
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need more features on this plugins? feel free to connect with us, we are roskassa.net.
Contributors & Developers
“Roskassa Payment Gateway eCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?