Create custom «Contact Us» forms and place them on pages on your WP site. The plugin can also create an entry into the user’s account on SalesGoals.com online CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) system. This entry will effectively become both a new contact record and a to-do item for follow up.
The SalesGoals.com site is free, as is the plugin. The plugin will place an embedded link for «powered by SalesGoals.com» only for free accounts. Paid users will not have a link shown on their site.
The plugin will store the SalesGoals.com account credentials in the WP database. It has a link to remove these credentials from the user from. The plugin also supports customizable fields and reCAPTCHA for spam protection.
Please see the Installation page for detailed instructions on how to add a SalesGoals.com CRM Contact Form to your website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the package file to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A link to the SalesGoals plugin will appear on the administration menu on the bottom left
- Create a new contact form
- Enable any contact form features, such as custom fields, autoresponder, and SalesGoals.com account authentication
- Edit the page where you want the contact form to be shown, adding a link with the code for your individual form.
Example: [sg-form id=’1021′]
7. Test the page on your WP site to confirm that the email address is correct, that the autoresponder text is correct, and that your entry is created for your SalesGoals.com CRM account
- Do I need an account with SalesGoals.com for this to work?
No. The contact form will work without an account. You can also use it with a free account on SalesGoals.com, to automatically collect information.
- Can I update this or change it later?
Yes. You can change your configuration, add forms, delete forms, and make modifications whenever you want. You can also add/change/delete the link to your SalesGoals.com account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SalesGoals CRM Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version released.
- Minor tweaks to readme instructions.
- More tweaks for plugin documentation and screenshots.
- Yet more tweaks.
- Still tuning
- Improved screenshots
- Website links in description
- More formatting, new banner
- Adding tagged version in trunk
- Cleanup of tags, testing release 3.8.1
- Improved description of plugin for WP website.
- Revised plugin page link.
- Fixing issues with trunk.
- Replaced link on support site.
- Fixed bug due to typo in .PHP code
- More cleanup
- Done cleaning!